Anonymous
Last week

NBL Grand Final Game 2 Tickets

(have permission to post)

If anyone still wants tickets to the game today I have Gold Family Tickets in groups of 4, Face value $210. I think Premium, Gold and Silver are all sold out, so you wont get them anywhere else!

I bought for several families of my daughters team who are playing in Tournament at Casey as we had a gap this afternoon, but fixtures changed after we bought the tickets so they are now playing at the same time unfortunately.

They all say "Family $52.50" so I can probably split if necessary as you wont be holding a "Child" ticket per se.

Tickets can be texted. If worried about authenticity you can Paypal/Pay ID/Bank Transfer after you enter the venue.

So I don't have to put my details on a public forum here is the gumtree link:

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/melbourne-region/sport/nbl-grand-final-game-2-melbourne-united-perth-wildcats/1212168123

(Thanks Isaac)

Topic #44945 | Report this topic

Hmmm

Reply #737551 | Report this post

Reply to this topic

Random name suggestion for anonymous posters: Ganymede 71

Rules:You must read the Terms of Use. No spam, no offensive material, no sniping at other clubs, no 'who cares?'-type comments, no naming or bashing under 18 players. Learn how to embed YouTube videos or tweets

Please proof-read your post before submitting as you will not be able to edit it afterwards.

Close ads
Westside Basketball Association
PickStar - The best place to book sports stars
Dunk.com.au - Custom basketball uniforms

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

Invoicing clients? Stay productive with Punch, the insightful time tracker that earns you more.

Special offer: $30/month Pay $100 for lifetime access. Sign up now!

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:34 pm, Wed 20 Mar 2019 | Posts: 765,565 | Last 7 days: 1,189