Aussie
Years ago

Has Sam Froling left Creighton University?

I see that his name is listed for Dandenong's roster for NBL1

It's interesting because I didn't think College players could play in other Leagues?

(I understand they can represent their country like Sam and Kody Stattmann will at this years U19 World Cup)

Has he left Creighton or is he returning for his second season?

Topic #45015 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

He might have left but more likely is he is just playing in between college seasons and is allowed to do this because he's not being paid to play which would meaning forfeiting his college eligibility.

Reply #739635 | Report this post

Aussie  
Years ago

Thanks for that.

If that is the case, does anyone know if Kody Stattmann will return to Australia and play with any State League team before returning to Virginia?

Reply #739636 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Div 1's cant play so something maybe fishy. Looks like the Frolings never can stay and honour their committment

Reply #739639 | Report this post

Aussie  
Years ago

"Div 1's cant play so something maybe fishy. Looks like the Frolings never can stay and honour their committment"

That did cross my mind because surely they must study on campus a majority of the time? (Unless, as I said above, they have an opportunity to represent their country)

Reply #739641 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He played 3 mins yesterday in a loss to TCU

Reply #739659 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Playing NBL1 for Dandenong this season.

Reply #740293 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:22 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754