Barry
Years ago

NBL1 live stats

Anyone know where to fins live stats for games or stats for games that have completed. There is some limited information but nothing like what SEABL or Big V have. Be nice to know who played, stats etc. At the moment its pretty lame as far as information is concerned with nothing on the NBL1 website.

Topic #45035 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Click on the 'game centre' icon when you click on the game at the top of the page

Reply #739847 | Report this post

Barry  
Years ago

Im on the nbl1.com.au site. There are no 'games' to click on at the top of the page.

Reply #739849 | Report this post

Aussie  
Years ago

I see no boxscores for yesterday's games at all.

Under "schedule" it just has games starting from today.

Pretty unprofessional really

Reply #739850 | Report this post

Aussie  
Years ago

"Im on the nbl1.com.au site. There are no 'games' to click on at the top of the page"

Yep and this ^^

Reply #739851 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'd suggest you try:

Women https://www.fibalivestats.com/u/NBL1/1111119/

Men https://www.fibalivestats.com/u/NBL1/1110657/

then click on SHOW OTHER GAMES to see the others for the moment. I'm sure they'll fix the glitch which has removed the list of games from the top of the page where you could select Game Centre.

BTW, the updated NBL app puts all of the news, stats, video (replays & highlights) in your hand - I can recommend that!

Reply #739853 | Report this post

Barry  
Years ago

No worries thanks for that, found the live stats. Just need to update the site with links to all the games etc. Probably needed to make sure that was done before it all started because if you want to ensure you have marketed it all people need to get access or they will just turn away. Thats all.

I'll try the app as well. Cheers.

Reply #739856 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"I see no boxscores for yesterday's games at all." Wrong.
Im on the nbl1.com.au site. There are no 'games' to click on at the top of the page" Wrong.
"Pretty unprofessional really." The info is there but you have to go and seek it out. Wrong. It could be better yes.

"but nothing like what SEABL or Big V have. Be nice to know who played, stats etc. At the moment its pretty lame as far as information is concerned with nothing on the NBL1 website."
The stats are exactly the same. So wrong.

Reply #739867 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

OT: Anyone see the Ringwood v CoE game? Who is Majove King and why isn't he more highly touted, looked like a stud out there tonight. Also when is Wigness joining the squad?

It says Kings is a NZ native but played for Queensland South in u18's... does he represent AUS or NZ?

Reply #739884 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Can i suggest everyone use the NBL app on your phone to see livestats.........

Reply #739899 | Report this post

Barry  
Years ago

"I see no boxscores for yesterday's games at all." Wrong.
Im on the nbl1.com.au site. There are no 'games' to click on at the top of the page" Wrong.
"Pretty unprofessional really." The info is there but you have to go and seek it out. Wrong. It could be better yes.

"but nothing like what SEABL or Big V have. Be nice to know who played, stats etc. At the moment its pretty lame as far as information is concerned with nothing on the NBL1 website."
The stats are exactly the same. So wrong.

Dear anonymous. Before you start sprouting 'wrong' Yesterday no games were up the top on the box scores on the website at all. I checked it on chrome, safari and firefox to make sure it wasnt a search engine issue. There were no box scores, I wasnt the only person who couldnt find it. Obviously someone has fixed it, all good.

Reply #739913 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

NO you idiot the live scores arent on the top of the screen.
It's already been mentioned a few times above.

Select MEN or Women top left of screen (assuming you know the difference) then the game centre. You can watch the live stream or look at the lives scores.Pretty easy really.

Reply #739947 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:21 pm, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754