Anon
Years ago

All State Leagues Team in the NBL?

Just for discussion sake.

If there was to be a team compromising of the best players from all state leagues (including imports), in the NBL, that weren't on NBL rosters last season, How would you go about it? Staff wise, roster wise, and location wise. Which current players that weren’t on NBL rosters last season would you like to see end up in this team, and how competitive do you think they could be?

Topic #45106 | Report this topic

Jack Toft  
Years ago

"The Mavericks"

Reply #741231 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Seb Vozzo would be the first selection as the marquee player and captain.

Reply #741233 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Don't care who starts but Jordy Wilson, his phone (to post on hoops) and 5 towels for him to wave might be the strongest bench I've ever seen..

Reply #741269 | Report this post

^^ hero mate bet you feel good about yourself using those sausage fingers of yours to rip people doing better than you ever did. Mummy and daddy are proud. You'd do anything to have someone like jordy on your bench better than some of the duds you have wasting the pine

Reply #741280 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anything more dud than spelling it Forrestville?

Reply #741282 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Serious answer for the Premier League, Alex Starling.

Reply #741283 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If only your team could play as well as you spell might not be so teary now ya clown

Reply #741285 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Apart from defend your son on Hoops, what do you do with all the spare time you save writing ya instead of you?

Reply #741287 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I write ya instead of you so I can spend the rest of my time reminiscing the last 2 minutes of tonight's game how good was 42 when he just didn’t feel like passing it in and how good was Lycett hitting the winning shot. What was your favourite moment? Teys getting ejected or your boys choking it up?

Reply #741289 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Probably watching Greg get absolutely smashed on the last play but no foul being called. Really summed up the night. Good shot to win it though.

Reply #741291 | Report this post

Danny Webber chopping gregs arms !!! that's the type of motion I need on my forests !!!!

forrests*

Reply #741293 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:12 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754