More Change needed
Two weeks ago

Boomers need one more to go

Now that there is a new GM at the Boomers I'm sure where all hoping that there is another change, getting a new coach.
Molloy won't have his buddy looking after his back. At the end of season final dinner it was how good was Molloy. But they didn't say that he had 4 Opals and 2 imports and didn't get to the Grand final.
I won't be a member again while he is coaching.

Topic #45190 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Two weeks ago

The Boomers are better off if without people like you being a keyboard warrior or member. Go support the Dandenong Rangers they are full of people like you who bag the coach and find any excuse to whinge and carry on.

Reply #743258 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Two weeks ago

And, for the record, didn't Canberra have 4 Americans (2 as imports), 1 Opal, Wilson & Scherf? Didn’t Adelaide have 3 Americans, 2 Opals & Nicholson? And didn’t Perth have 4 Americans & 2 Opals?

At least put things in perspective.

Reply #743276 | Report this post

I Agree  
Two weeks ago

Why is it, that Melbourne can't keep their players.
Players that leave end up playing better once they have left Melbourne.
I'm tipping Jenna won't resign.
How many chances do you want to give Molloy to win the flag, he's had heaps of chances and come up short too many times.

Reply #743419 | Report this post

Reply to this topic

Random name suggestion for anonymous posters: Oberon 25

Rules:You must read the Terms of Use. No spam, no offensive material, no sniping at other clubs, no 'who cares?'-type comments, no naming or bashing under 18 players. Learn how to embed YouTube videos or tweets

Please proof-read your post before submitting as you will not be able to edit it afterwards.

Close ads
Dunk.com.au - Custom basketball uniforms
PickStar - The best place to book sports stars
Westside Basketball Association

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

Invoicing clients? Stay productive with Punch, the insightful time tracker that earns you more.

Special offer: $30/month Pay $100 for lifetime access. Sign up now!

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:56 pm, Mon 20 May 2019 | Posts: 771,377 | Last 7 days: 880