More Change needed
Years ago

Boomers need one more to go

Now that there is a new GM at the Boomers I'm sure where all hoping that there is another change, getting a new coach.
Molloy won't have his buddy looking after his back. At the end of season final dinner it was how good was Molloy. But they didn't say that he had 4 Opals and 2 imports and didn't get to the Grand final.
I won't be a member again while he is coaching.

Topic #45190 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

The Boomers are better off if without people like you being a keyboard warrior or member. Go support the Dandenong Rangers they are full of people like you who bag the coach and find any excuse to whinge and carry on.

Reply #743258 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

And, for the record, didn't Canberra have 4 Americans (2 as imports), 1 Opal, Wilson & Scherf? Didn’t Adelaide have 3 Americans, 2 Opals & Nicholson? And didn’t Perth have 4 Americans & 2 Opals?

At least put things in perspective.

Reply #743276 | Report this post

I Agree  
Years ago

Why is it, that Melbourne can't keep their players.
Players that leave end up playing better once they have left Melbourne.
I'm tipping Jenna won't resign.
How many chances do you want to give Molloy to win the flag, he's had heaps of chances and come up short too many times.

Reply #743419 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:04 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754