tell me what use think

Reply #52711 | Report this post

michael  
Years ago

someone please reply back and tell me if use can see it and watch it

Reply #52724 | Report this post

cavalo  
Years ago

Yeah I saw it with no problems - exactly as the presenter said... UNBELIEVABLE. That player has defintely got issues and there goes any chance of playing again probably anywhere.

Reply #52746 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Yeah, no problems, a dude with serious head issues..

what was funny was watching the guys waving their jerseys around the ump once he got knocked the f***ed out. Um, just wondering why? how's waving your jersey going to revive a person???

Reply #52747 | Report this post

michael  
Years ago

i think he was just giving him air i dont know why but it seemed to work a bit because he lived but with a dislocated jaw and lost some eye site in his left eye and that guy will never play again because who the how is gunna draft him and ehos gunna ref when he plays no won!!!!!

Reply #52749 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

trust me, waving a jersey in front of some unconcious guy ain't gonna help in bringing him back. I guess it's the same thinking as in the old days of telling a man to boil water when his wife is giving birth.

Pointless exercise but keeps people from getting underfoot and in the way.... Normally I just tell people to go away, now that works.....

Reply #52771 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

did they charge the player with anything?

some people obviously take their sports just a little too seriously!

Reply #52845 | Report this post

Misty  
Years ago

If it's the video footage i'm thinking of, the player received a lifetime ban. Ironically I first saw this video during the year of the official.

Reply #52896 | Report this post

michael  
Years ago

ye he got banned for life in uragie but can play nba but no one would draft him his a spastic

Reply #52907 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:06 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754