Anonymous
Years ago

Overtime

Liam Santamaria suggested 7 6 310 Tacko fall could be heading to SEM

Topic #45459 | Report this topic

Zodiac  
Years ago

7'7" actually it would be something seeing a guy that tall in the NBL.

Reply #749856 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I've been hoping for a few weeks the Wildcats would take a look at him for the ac spot. Would have been especially great if Neilsen was still an assistant. With his height he would be a huge force in the league and would be a great attraction alongside some of the other names. I think the new next star rule makes it even more tempting for both tacko and NBL teams (I'm assuming undrafted guys can be signed the same way 2nd rounders can?)

Reply #749858 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

For the C spot*

Reply #749859 | Report this post

Reality  
Years ago

These type of guys aren't effective in the modern pro game for a reason.

Reply #749865 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He's making the Celtics team.

Reply #749874 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

We don't have a quick up and down league, he’ll be good.

Reply #749875 | Report this post

A A Ron  
Years ago

NBL doesn't have an illegal defense rule, he can camp middle of the paint and turn away everything with his 8'2 wingspan.

Reply #749877 | Report this post

Food for thought (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

He is tall, yes. But that appears to be the extent of his skillset. Looks extremely limited. Would need to be spoonfed on offense. If made to pull a move on a player he'd be too slow and unco to make it happen. Defensively he'd be a deterrent and people would be interested in seeing him play, but outside of that I don't think I'd want him for the import spot. He'd be a back up center that gives a team an interesting look but you wouldn't want to have to rely on him.

Reply #749881 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

76ers might send A 7'4 guy.

Reply #749882 | Report this post

proud  
Years ago

I'm glad I'm not inbounding the ball with him standing in front of me, he'd be just as intriguing to watch as JP Tokoto.

We still want a couple of 'Attraction' players in the league to intrigue the casual fan and if it's not your team with that attraction then I'm for it and would enjoy seeing him come to town

Reply #749884 | Report this post

Perth Wilburs  
Years ago

The Perth Wildcats are speaking to Fall about a 2 year deal worth $400,000

Reply #749894 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

Hell of a headache I would imagine for transport etc.. being that tall. How's the legroom on a flight from Perth to the Eastern states these days? And how many hotels would have beds to suit?

Reply #749897 | Report this post

Food for thought (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

"The Perth Wildcats are speaking to Fall about a 2 year deal worth $400,000"

Trevor Gleeson just squashed that notion on Overtime.

Reply #749904 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Perth were also getting Shawn Long at one stage, I would disregard Perth Wilbur's comments.

Reply #749906 | Report this post

Charon72  
Years ago

Where can you view Double Overtime?

Reply #780100 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

Charon, NBL Facebook page

Reply #780107 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:18 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754