Bandit
Years ago

2005 ETSA Utilities Junior Final Results

Is it just me and my inability to "find" the results of the latest junior grand finals or is it that there's no longer any interest?
I've gone to SportingPulse and the BASA web sites and I can't find any scores. I note that SportingPulse have already removed the past season minor round results and ladders etc.
Why can't the history of seasons past be kept for about 4 to 5 years with a rolling drop off. In that way you could look back over past club performances etc. if that was an interest.
But to go back to my main point, is it my lack of clicking on the right information or have the results not been put up? Who won the junior finals?

Topic #4561 | Report this topic

crystal ball  
Years ago

it has been up and now taken away - there is still no formal results posted on GF results - only hoops sa chit chat

Reply #53032 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:03 pm, Sat 4 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754