Zach
Years ago

New Basketball Talk Page

Hi guys, I have just created a new Facebook page where I will be posting about my opinions in regards to a lot of NBA topics in a fun and interactive manner. I would appreciate if you guys could check it out and give it a quick like that would be awesome. I have 1 post so far, and as I get more likes the content will begin to really flow in. The page is called "The Basketball Blog", and the link is below.

www.facebook.com/thebballblog.

Thanks for the support guys! Cheers.

Topic #45717 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Have to be honest. That is terrible and you will get no traction. Sorry.

Reply #756041 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I appreciate the honesty mate

Reply #756043 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nice work

Just be mindful that there is another 'the ball blog' out there when you search it is the only one that comes up

Reply #756044 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thanks for the feedback. I've just posted my early predictions for next seasons standings.

Reply #756047 | Report this post

Wang whipper  
Years ago

The name is too generic imo. There are thousands of basketball blogs. Think: how will this one stand out?

Reply #756062 | Report this post

rjd  
Years ago

Might need some more details to get more attention. Rankings should have reasons. Perhaps include ins and outs, strengths/weaknesses, etc. for each team.

Reply #756128 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Noted, thanks rjd! Will do that later tonight

Reply #756154 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Tell me that OP is 12. Otherwise it's embarrassing

Reply #756157 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Just updated my west standings prediction with a bit of detail, any feedback is appreciated

Reply #756249 | Report this post

Luke81  
Years ago

Nice start mate, those predictions are quite well written.

Reply #756427 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

FYI, Luke81 and OP posting from the same IP.

RIP OP.

Reply #756835 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:19 am, Mon 29 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754