jumpshot
Years ago

Replays of NBL games this season

Apologies if this should be elsewhere - I wanted to know the best way to watch replays of NBL games on demand this season.

Last season, channel 9 showed all games on demand on the 9Now app.

I understand you maybe able to watch replays on KAYO but I haven't subscribed to that.

So, is it only NBL TV as I can't see the replay of last night's game on SBS on Demand at this point.

If it is only NBL TV, is there a way to watch that replay on a TV screen and not a phone, iPad device?

Topic #46000 | Report this topic

Zodiac  
Years ago

On Monday Cairns vs Sydney and Perth vs Melbourne are being replayed in the afternoon on SBS Viceland and Illawarra vs Brisbane is being replayed on NITV on Monday night.

Reply #765964 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

So, is it only NBL TV as I can't see the replay of last night's game on SBS on Demand at this point.

I just had a look out of curiosity and it's available on SBS On Demand.
For some reason the "NBL" section only has a couple of highlights clips, but if you search for NBL the full game is there.

Reply #765979 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thanks! I had checked earlier this morning and there was nothing there so it must have just been put on the site.

Reply #765989 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You can watch it now on sbs on demand

Reply #765993 | Report this post

Lovebroker  
Years ago

Luuuc..

If the full replay is available on demand at SBS on Demand then the only difference between SBS On Demand and NBL TV is $5 per month and NBL classics?

Reply #766006 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

Yes.

Reply #766008 | Report this post

Lovebroker  
Years ago

I'll go with NBL TV for classic then.

Then go with SBS on Demand purely because I can Chromecast to the TV.

Reply #766010 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:34 pm, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754