Anonymouse
Years ago

No Delly movie

Apparently the Delly movie has been pitched by a fraudster!

Who the hell are Dellys advisors??

Topic #46779 | Report this topic

Dam it.

Reply #788605 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

His advisors stopped it from going ahead. Read todays Herald Sun. Nothing to see here.

Reply #788612 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Can someone please post? I remember this from years back.

Reply #788615 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

im pretty sure the guy quoted in the article was the same guy spruiking this movie all over radio and print back in 2016 or 2017

Reply #788618 | Report this post

Willi  
Years ago

^^You would be correct. That guy was a producer!

www.sportingnews.com/au/amp/nba/news/qa-with-executive-producer-of-the-delly-movie/1ax934i3ehts1r6fec4lqll7n

Reply #788620 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think it's already out? Delly Belly. It’s on IMDB

Reply #788631 | Report this post

Curtley  
Years ago

It shouldnt have happened anyway. Maybe a 30 for 30 short in 10 yrs but not a proper film. Blokes done well despite shortcomings but so have many nba players.

Reply #788636 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

From the Herald Sun.

"Dellavedova became a Cavaliers' championship player in 2016 at which time it was announced he and his Australian manager Bruce Kaider were attached to Final Four as executive producers - alongside co-producer Howlett.

A 2016 media release said the movie was to begin filming in Australia in 2017 but Mr Kaider told the Leader he and Dellavedova "killed" the project not long after the announcement."

No it's not been made.

Reply #788637 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah I just found Delly Belly. Not sure if it's it though. Might give it a watch tonight.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delhi_Belly_(film)

Reply #788642 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

See above. It's never been made.

Reply #788700 | Report this post

6er  
Years ago

I dealt with that bruce guy when he had client we wanted to get out to adelaide for a promo.Hard to work with and strictly all about any easy $$$ he can get.

Reply #788807 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I watched Delly Belly last night. Defintely not the Delly movie. It is an Indian movie. Wasted my time.

Reply #788811 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Looks like someone made a boo boo. Lets hope Delly didn't invest. Not sure why this even came out 4 years later. Most had forgotten.
He should fire whoever got him to do this without properly vetting people involved. Jeepers

Reply #788954 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:59 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754