Anonymous
Years ago

Jalen Green. Memphis, Auburn or The NBL

https://twitter.com/JalenGreen/status/1250550749051777024

Let us hope he chooses the NBL a serious talent that could easily go pick 1

Topic #47151 | Report this topic

Curltey  
Years ago

Why would he go to college for a year? He's almost certainly locked down a lottery spot.

Reply #803182 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Terry Armstrong would be regretting not choosing college. When you're a consensus lottery pick tho, NBL is great option unless you consider potential exposure in first year of college to Americans as important, money aside.

Reply #803183 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He's close with Deshon Taylor, I’m sure Taylor is encouraging to take his talents to NBL ... Taylor & Melo were close as well
I’m remember when Melo said he was coming, Taylor put out that he knew already with them playing together in the Drew League .. he might know JGreen decision already as well !

Reply #803185 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm not certain how next stars will sit with players on 55g as most of the will be earning and he’s getting 100g.

Reply #803188 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Until a reduction in player salaries/cap is made official I think salaries would be largely the same.
Not official yet.

Reply #803189 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Isaiah Todd also?

Reply #803195 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

I'm not certain how next stars will sit with players on 55g as most of the will be earning and he's getting 100g.
I'm not certain how you think the Next Stars program will be unaffected by cuts and the border being closed.

Reply #803197 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You won't attract any next stars for less. The borders can be closed but if you are coming to Australia to work and pay tax I’m certain you will get in. You will have to do the quarantine period obviously.

Reply #803200 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

isn't all about the $ for some of these lottery headed kids.....Pretty sure Melo would look at $100K as pocket change

Reply #803213 | Report this post

ME  
Years ago

Yeah I expect that interstate travel will be allowed with quarantine by then.

Reply #803216 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the NBL best investment future stars talking about the NBL

Reply #803247 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So ...

Giddey - Adelaide
King - Cairns
Wigness potentially - Brisbane

Green #1 - Melbourne most likely, backup Goulding.
Todd #13 - Perth probably backup Kay.

Others not signed to colleges yet
Greg Brown #9 - PF 6'8
Makur maker #12 - another Aussie - PF 7’0
Maroon Beauchamp #41 - SF 6’6
Kai Sotto #68 - big draw as half of the phillipines will be watching. - C 7’2

Reply #803287 | Report this post

Aussie  
Years ago

We missed out:

https://au.sports.yahoo.com/jalen-green-set-overlook-nbl-stint-062300327--spt.html

Reply #803306 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:53 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754