KET
Years ago

2021 NBL Jerseys

Released here: https://www.nblstore.com.au/collections/jerseys

Thoughts?

As a side note, i've always wondered why they are released so late?

Usually they cut it super close to the start of the season.

I know this year is a bit different with Jan start, however I would have thought it would be smarter to have had this merch available for sale at the 36ers games over the weekend.

Topic #47768 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bit meh. Nothing particularly special about this lot. Like the fact that the Hawks stayed in black for their home jersey though.

Reply #821417 | Report this post

TB  
Years ago

At least Cats fans don't need to buy a new one. Exactly the same as last years.

Reply #821420 | Report this post

Aussie  
Years ago

The 36ers away jerseys look really good IMO

Reply #821424 | Report this post

Shano76  
Years ago

36ers home jersey is pretty much the same? I do like the away ones though, big upgrade over last seasons

Reply #821425 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I thought kings home and away looked good. Most were good actually.

Reply #821426 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

I like the red stripe addition to the 36ers home jerseys, I like the away jerseys significantly more than last time.

Disappointment: lots of white away singlets.

NZ are going full Miami (Heat) Vice

Reply #821428 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

Uninspired and boring. Champion has made no real change to last year's jerseys, and the changes that are made are usually for the worse. If this was all it was going to come to maybe they should have just stuck with First Ever?

Reply #821430 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hawks white is horrible
Hawks black looks same as last year

Reply #821432 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

last years better

Reply #821436 | Report this post

BeeGee  
Years ago

Brisbane's away jersey looks horrible...

Reply #821437 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

FE is basically gone though

Agreed, not much in the way of changes - I think 36ers look a bit better, NZ is interesting, pulled off pretty well IMO, Phoenix is decent.

Others, meh.

Reply #821439 | Report this post

Slopernator  
Years ago

SEM looks better with added green, ADL away and NZL nice to see some mixing it up. Kings home jersey a bit bland/generic, looks like a training kit.

Reply #821440 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Seems like a mistake for United to keep their designs the same. Won't this potentially reduce merch sales this year as fans don't feel as inclined to replace their jerseys

Reply #821441 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

On second look, NZ and Phoenix are clear upgrades. The rest, not so much. They're clean and tidy, and they look "okay" but they're uninspired. And yes, making no noticeable differences between Perth and Melbourne jerseys will hurt merch sales.

Reply #821442 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Adelaide's is in the "upgrade" column - I like the red stripes on the home although perhaps not a "clear upgrade" home jersey wise. Away is also an upgrade, more so than the home I guess.

Do agree that NZ and Phoenix are on point, 36ers i'm content, others very meh/not a fan.

Reply #821445 | Report this post

Cram  
Years ago

I think they generally look ok, particularly without the primary sponsor patches above the team name (not sure if that will continue?)

The Kings one looks a little bland, and im not a fan of white away kits but I like most of the side panels.

Reply #821448 | Report this post

Cram  
Years ago

I might even get me a Josh Giddey jersey

Reply #821449 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

Might not be a bad idea to get it signed too.... Giddey is going to the NBA.

Reply #821450 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

I actually like that we're starting to get teams wearing the same thing multiple years in a row. That's how it should be.

Reply #821452 | Report this post

Hosko  
Years ago

Kings have too many sponsors on the jersey

Reply #821453 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Kings need them to pay the wage bill, lol, still behind Perth though.

Reply #821457 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

Don't like that we have different typefaces on the home and away uni. That seems weird, but good enough otherwise.

Reply #821498 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:52 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754