Anon
Years ago

Playing from the heart NBL doco

Anyone watched any episodes?

https://www.sbs.com.au/topics/sport/article/2021/01/27/explainer-playing-heart-new-sbs-series-nbl-players-unique-stories

Topic #48047 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Do they talk about Cadee and how he was Australia's next point god until his car accident? Haven’t heard that one yet.

Reply #830719 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

Say what you will about that joke, it's exactly as funny as it was the first time around.

Reply #830720 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What he lived through and survived is actually not funny. None of that is a joke. KR you are a hypocrite. You swear at people over racism but jump right in to someone who overcame adversity and near death. You sir are pathetic. Whether anyone like Cadee or not (I'm personally not a fan) but to make fun of the adversity he has overcome is flat out pathetic.

Reply #830723 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It's called #Sarcasm mate. Yet KR is still a smart arse know it all. Or he thinks he is.(Smart)

Reply #830725 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

What he lived through and survived is actually not funny. None of that is a joke. KR you are a hypocrite. You swear at people over racism but jump right in to someone who overcame adversity and near death. You sir are pathetic. Whether anyone like Cadee or not (I'm personally not a fan) but to make fun of the adversity he has overcome is flat out pathetic.
I feel like this tirade would be better directed at the anon above me who was actually doing what you're accusing me of having done.

Reply #830733 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

What he lived through and survived is actually not funny. None of that is a joke. KR you are a hypocrite.
You're actually agreeing with him.

Reply #830756 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:46 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754