Isaac
Years ago

Phoenix sign Broekhoff for two years

Topic #48793 | Report this topic

Zodiac  
Years ago

I don't want to criticise a guy struggling with mental health issues at the moment but that's a good deal for him his value was just about shot and he needs to play somewhere he can pump his stock back up. No better place than home.

Reply #856664 | Report this post

DennisRodmansHair  
Years ago

Agree with Zodiac. Hopefully sometime to get his head right and a full pre-season with the team will help him have a bounce back season.

Reply #856674 | Report this post

LoveBroker  
Years ago

This is one of those times visibility of players' salary is interesting.

Based solely on the performance last season one would pay more for Adnam, Gliddon, McVeigh and Mitch Norton.

Reply #856679 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How much $?

Reply #856684 | Report this post

JMS  
Years ago

Good luck Ryan. Would love to see him fully fit and shooting the lights out next season. It seemed he needed to spend more time on the move (wing to wing) rather then just sit in the corner waiting for the three ball. Would also love to see some more attack on the rim (not his game but he'll get opportunities with the hard close outs). Good signing for SEM.

Reply #856692 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

Great signing.

I like SEM's continuity heading into next season.

Reply #856694 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

SEM would nearly have their roster complete

Reply #856696 | Report this post

LoveBroker  
Years ago

What about their imports?

Are Sykes and the other guy back?

Reply #856699 | Report this post

AngusH  
Years ago

Great signing. I think he'll be fine once he hopefully gets his health (physical/mental) in order.

Reply #856701 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

I don't know any of his MH specifics, but generally speaking being back at home, with a long-term employment contract, will be a very positive influence.

Reply #856709 | Report this post

proud  
Years ago

Firstly props to Phoenix on the image above, I think it looks really professional and stands out for what is a big announcement.

As for Broekhoff, he reminds me very much like Clint Steindl in terms of doesn't get to the ring or handle the ball very much, can provide a surprise block here and there and fairly ineffective unless their shot is dropping but is so easy to be a fan favourite.

Best of luck to him, I think he's an absolute stud and I want to see him in beast mode way way way more.

All the best Rowdy

Reply #856735 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Good luck to him

Reply #856771 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:05 pm, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754