Anonymous
Years ago

Pinder to Cairns

confused why they have said sources https://twitter.com/CairnsTaipans/status/1417030398547169287

Topic #48965 | Report this topic

koberulz  
Years ago

Was someone trying to leak and accidentally used the wrong account? That is weird.

Reply #861490 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

HAHAHA yea

Reply #861491 | Report this post

Blah  
Years ago

I suspect it was tongue in cheek. Trying to poke fun at Olgun and others.

Reply #861492 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Fucking LOL

Reply #861493 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

At least you would hope that Cairns are not over paying him. Good luck to team and him. Imo he's an upgrade on Krislovic.

Reply #861494 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"I suspect it was tongue in cheek. Trying to poke fun at Olgun and others."

Haha, if that's true, I have to commend their social media manager.

Reply #861497 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

I hope that's the case - the more ribbing of Olgun the better.

Reply #861499 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

So, since he has gone to the poorest team in the league, does this indicate he wasn't chasing big money as people claimed?

Reply #861501 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

or just wanted away from ch and no one else wanted him

Reply #861514 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The poorest team in the league? Did he sign with Brisbane?

Reply #861515 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Krslovic came up through the Marlins, worked his ass off and played his way onto the team.

Pinder is an entitled little bit*h with sh*t hair and an attitude problem.

Hope he was cheap.

Reply #861519 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Didn't see all his games by any stretch, but he didn't seem to play like he was entitled here. And he had more game time than many thought he deserved, so not sure why he'd have a particular grievance with Henry. Maybe just an offer there but not here.

Reply #861521 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Another racist comment about a black player why is he these names.

Reply #861522 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Krislovic might have worked his arse off, doesn't mean he’s better than Pinder, and yes he went to the marlins after college but he’s a nsw boy..

Reply #861523 | Report this post

GoBirds  
Years ago

So you say he's entitled because supposedly he asked for too much money, but then you sign off "hope he was cheap". You're contradicting yourself in the same post man. Also Pinder's hair is iconic.

Reply #861524 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

His hair is different. I'd hardly call it iconic

Reply #861525 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Mispelt moronic

Reply #861526 | Report this post

Cram  
Years ago

I think Pinder will do well in Cairns. He has some stuff to work on, but he has a lot of tools.

Hopefully the fans up there are less toxic too

Reply #861528 | Report this post

Just a fan  
Years ago

I met Keanu before at a home game and he was one of the nicest players I have met. I'm not sure why you would make assumptions like that.

Reply #861533 | Report this post

AngusH  
Years ago

Haven't heard anything negative about Pinder off the court, so I find the venomous hate he seems to get a bit strange. Definitely didn't like what I saw on the court for the most part, but he also showed some flashes late in the season. Good signing for Cairns I think, these are the types of moves/gambles they have to make to fill out their local rotation.

Reply #861535 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Good signing for Cairns

Reply #861538 | Report this post

Perth fan.  
Years ago

Phew. Thought Perth might get him.

Reply #861540 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Kenny resigned, Cairns looking like spooners again.

Reply #862232 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Apart from Pinder they have signed pretty much the same trash from last season that sucked.

Reply #862234 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

Never met him, butt from everything I've heard, he's a good kid, who's done well despite the hurdles.

You cannot imagine the shit he had to put up with growing up in Perth.

For most sons of great players, there are the pro's and cons of fame and expectations. Keanu got all the cons and none of the pro's.
By the time he was born, his Dad was already a convicted paedophile, and growing up his dad was convicted again, and charged multiple times.

He was part of the Wildcats development squad as a teenager, but with the sqeaky-clean image developed under Bendat & Marvin, there has always been reticence about signing another Pinder.

Reply #862235 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:38 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754