NBL1 East
Years ago

NBL1 East 2022 Teams

I'm hearing a few Waratah 1 teams are backing away from entering a team I'm the inaugural season due to financial issues.

Did hear Albany will join, expect to see the usual teams such as Bankstown, North's, Central Coast, Manly I'd assume

Topic #49224 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

What are COE doing?

Reply #871302 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

COE and Canberra Gunners have nominated apparently along with approximately 10 other teams.

The big thing to see will be who can meet the criteria to enter teams and if they cannot will BNSW allow them in to keep their face to the NBL1 bosses.

There are quite a number who do not meet the criteria of Referees program,Scoretable and Stats criteria and the big factor will be how much money are they prepared to lose to run the program as it cannot last for too many years in a row.

Will BNSW allow associations to enter if they do not meet the full ctriteria.

Yes they will because there are companies involved with associations that BNSW want their money involved.

Some associations in the lead up said they were not going to put in an EOI and then did an about face and did which shows how gutless they they are.

Reply #871335 | Report this post

NBL1  
Years ago

Any updates on which teams have put an EOI in and joining, will there be an official announcement

Reply #873787 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm hearing the Illawarra hawks are entering.

Reply #873792 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:22 pm, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754