Curious
Years ago

Basketball Victoria, what are we actually getting?

So, as a long time basketball member/fanatic, I am curious with all these lack of refunds in all aspects of the state, and so many 'not my problem' responses to problems presented, what do we actually get for paying Basketball Victoria anymore?
Only positive I seem to notice these days is insurance, has anyone else had any positives with BV when dealing with things?

Topic #49317 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Given the recent Hawthorn thread and BV have known about all of the issues for some time, I'm seeing a trend. It seems that BV are only about day to day operations and problems are not their problem.

Reply #873821 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Let alone BV have employed the prior Hawthorn GM, who was ousted after Clubs and some Hawthorn staff said they couldn't work with him , by the Board , in BV Governance area ....wonder who gave those reference

Reply #874056 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

More hysteria from Hawthorn over night acting like a tabloid rag , oh wait a minute the Chair of the Board works for a large media org , that explains the management style /culture , NO care for facts, truth , respect or due diligence. Just attention seeking comments which are total fiction , only good enough to line your budgies cage ! What rot

Reply #874101 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Right now we are getting no service at all from BV.
The state government issued a statement that lockdown would end at midnight on the 20th Oct.... after days of notice to prepared there is still no direction as to what requirements people can operate in.
They had a covid setting book they worked to last year, surely they can just announce what setting we are all at so we can get everyone back enjoying the sport again... (all outdoors for this week, yes i know).

Reply #874855 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:40 pm, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754