Zodiac
Years ago

36ers Kai Sotto out for rest of Blitz

36ers coach CJ Bruton has said Kai Sotto will be rested from the Sixers two remaining Blitz games tonight against Perth and Sunday against Brisbane.

https://headtopics.com/ph/adelaide-coach-prepping-kai-sotto-for-nbl-season-22649476

Sotto's expected to play in the Sixers season opener in Perth next Friday night.

Topic #49472 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

So he played the 1st game and rested the next 4. Must be a pretty fragile 19 year old to be load managed the whole preseason.

Reply #877412 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Filipino community will troll 36ers to oblivion in a way Perth fans could only hope to achieve!

Reply #877413 | Report this post

Stevy  
Years ago

@412

I don't think so. I can only speculate, but I do think that they just don't want him to get possibly injured in the pre-season. If Kai is injured, the broadcasting contract will be jeopardized; after all, money is involved.

Reply #877415 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

What broadcasting contract?

I can't imagine the Philippines one is worth much or anything tbh, and ESPN couldn’t care less about Sotto.

I think he hasn’t played because he’s a bit injured already?

This is going to turn into a sideshow - us 36ers fans just want to see Adelaide play good winning basketball, not satisfy a country that have unrealistic expectations on their player!

Reply #877417 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

When Illawarra signed Lamelo many thought it would just be a distraction and sideshow, but it turned out he could really play.

This whole Kai Sotto Saga is just a big marketing gimmick and probably a huge distraction to all the Adelaide players.

Reply #877418 | Report this post

Stevy  
Years ago

@KET

The Philippine deal is worth a bunch of money, but, of course, not ESPN level money. To clarify, this is the same thing that happened with the B league. Because of the Filipinos playing there, broadcasting deals were made. They are charging a fair amount of money for the average Filipino to watch his games on the NBL deal, not to mention that Kai's Jerseys sold out in a matter of weeks. PH market may not seem like it but it is worth more than you think. 

No idea if it will be a sideshow but hopefully not.

Reply #877419 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

They probably sold 200 jerseys tops, and that is probably just to the Filipino Australian community. I don't think they sold many Jersey's to the Philippines, they will just probably manufacture knock offs lol. The tv deal is honestly probably worth only a few thousand dollars no where near significant like the ESPN deal.

Reply #877420 | Report this post

Stevy  
Years ago

@420

It's okay if you think that way, but like I said, the PH market for basketball is huge. Dumb and toxic fans aside, if you can look past that and see how much the Philippine basketball heads are spending, you can start to see some reasonable numbers. FIBA won't give the Philippines hosting rights if they can't spend a good amount.

Reply #877421 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I can't help but feel that there's a bit of casual racism that all of the Philippines is poor. The country has a population over 100m. The NBL just needs 100k eyeballs with a few $ to make Sotto's signing a commercial success.

As for on-court success, I don't know. From the little I've seen, it looks like Sotto has skills. But physically (and possibly mentally too) he looks fragile. He will be sore and his confidence may be down too. He is not alone. Mikhailovskii too is struggling. Only Digbeu and Besson look ready right now.

Reply #877428 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If Pinoys are paying to watch the NBL, I feel bad for CJ being compelled to play Sotto for a certain number of minutes each game. Feels like an unjust anchor on the team. Maybe this is why Connor left.

Reply #877431 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

If Pinoys are paying to watch the NBL, I feel bad for CJ being compelled to play Sotto for a certain number of minutes each game. Feels like an unjust anchor on the team. Maybe this is why Connor left.

Virtually every coach has to play some players more than they really want to, look at Next Star's. Mojave King moved from Cairns to Adelaide with the promise of more playing time not less. Look at Josh Giddey last season and the Donald Sloan business and Conner Henry didn't quit he was fired.

Reply #877437 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

The Philippine deal is worth a bunch of money, but, of course, not ESPN level money.

Source on Phillipines broadcast deal?

Reply #877447 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think Adelaide are preserving Kai Sotto for the regular season. If it is true he signed a Multi Million dollar contract then I don't think they would want to risk him for meaningless preseason games.

Reply #877450 | Report this post

Stevy  
Years ago

@Perthworld

https://www.adelaide36ers.com/news/fans-get-sotto-on-tap

https://www.spin.ph/life/guide/where-to-watch-kai-sotto-s-games-in-the-australian-national-basketball-league-a2442-20211126

https://store.tapdmv.com/

Reply #877451 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Thanks Stevy.

I think Adelaide are preserving Kai Sotto for the regular season. If it is true he signed a Multi Million dollar contract

He didn't. Replace dollars with pesos.

Reply #877457 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

https://www.news.com.au/national/south-australia/rising-star-72-filipino-basketballer-kai-sotto-has-signed-a-multimillion-dollar-deal-with-adelaide-36ers/video/468c1a7d65794b635f29970f7f4bce02

Reply #877458 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

That article has already been discussed on here at length - the headline is wrong.

Reply #877460 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No you are wrong. Kai is the Multi Million dollar man and Adelaide are saving him for games that matter. News.com is a legit news outlet with a team full of editors. I will take there word over a random no name on here.

Reply #877461 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

News.com. Lmao, even they admit what they provide is not news, sensationalised gossip.

Reply #877466 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

" I don't think they would want to risk him for meaningless preseason games."

Is he that fragile? That preseason could undo his season. There's a number of potentially MVP-level players - Peyton Siva is one - who have niggles who are playing preseason games in order to get into game shape and build chemistry. I can imagine 36ers doing this with Humphries but not Sotto.

Reply #877472 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

Hold up, not wasted on preseason games? I don't know what on court value people think this guy is actually going to have. He's the fourth big after Johnson, Humphries and Bairstow. He shouldn't see more than 10 minutes a game if we're being generous. If you shouldn't waste your fourth big on preseason games, who should you?

Reply #877622 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It is reported that he is on a Multi Million dollar contract. This would make him one of the highest paid players in the league. I can see why the 36ers would be cautious in playing him in meaningless games.

Reply #877627 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

" It is reported that he is on a Multi Million dollar contract."

I understand you will refuse to believe anyone who actually knows the NBL (where each club has a ~$1.5mil soft cap for 11 players) that it's wildly wrong.

What I want to know, on a scale of 1-10, how perplexed and pissed will you be when Sotto plays junk time minutes?

Reply #877628 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

"It is reported that he is on a Multi Million dollar contract. This would make him one of the highest paid players in the league. I can see why the 36ers would be cautious in playing him in meaningless games."

You actually think Sotto's getting paid more than guys who are starting for teams and slated to challenge for the MVP and more than Dieng who is projected to be a lottery pick???

Reply #877629 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Only possability of a big pay day for Sotto here is if it's connected to some larger broadcasting deal to the Basketball mad Philippines where he is viewed as there great hope to one day get into the NBA.
If not then just change that articles Dollars to Pesos.

Reply #877632 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Kai Sotto signed as a Special Restricted Player. Note Special Restricted Players salary do not count towards a teams salary cap. So yes I would believe the news.com.au article over some random know it all on here.

Reply #877634 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Oh boy, you're going to be super disappointed and angry when Sotto doesn’t get the minutes or have the impact that you think.

Feel bad for Sotto having unfair and unrealistic expectations of a nation on his shoulder.

Reply #877637 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm sure Adelaide will be super disappointed and frustrated when there Multi Million Dollar recruit doesn't pan out.

Or they will be super stoked when he dominates the league and wins the Rookie of the year.

I'm sure they will sell truckloads of Sotto merch and make the Millions back through pay per view subscriptions in the Philippines.

Reply #877639 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

https://youtu.be/xO0_xq2UzgQ

This video breaks down a comparison of Kai Sotto and Chet Holgrem.

Once Kai dominates the NBL I expect his draft stock to rise, and it would make gms question who they would pick first. Chet or Kai?

Reply #877640 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

" I'm sure Adelaide will be super disappointed and frustrated when there Multi Million Dollar recruit doesn't pan out."

Nobody in Adelaide feels that is a risk, as Adelaide don't have multi millions of dollars to spend, period :)

Pigs would fly before Adelaide would magically have that kind of money!

Reply #877642 | Report this post

RobT  
Years ago

For what it's worth, "1 Philippine Peso = 0.028 Australian Dollar" (from the web). So millions of Pesos is worth roughly thousands of AU$s. Sounds right!

Reply #877645 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

I am pretty sure that rumours of millions of dollars turned out to be a misquote that ended up being corrected. But still we have Philos here (and maybe even profoundly idiotic Aussies) thinking somehow Kai Sotto is being paid more than the gross income and net worth of the entire league to play here, just because a few thousand Philos might watch him.

======

"https://youtu.be/xO0_xq2UzgQ

This video breaks down a comparison of Kai Sotto and Chet Holgrem.

Once Kai dominates the NBL I expect his draft stock to rise, and it would make gms question who they would pick first. Chet or Kai?"
-----

Once Kai Sotto dominates the NBL.... LOL! You're going to have to redefine the word "dominate" if you think some guy who'll play a handful of junk minutes and will struggle against the physicality of men is "dominating" the league.

Reply #877659 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

HOT TAKE - Big Liu from the Brisbane Bullets will have more impact for Brisbane than Kai Sotto for Adelaide

Reply #877660 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

I don't think anyone in the history of the NBL has ever been paid seven figures, and people seriously believe this guy is making eight?

Reply #877661 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Expert NBL analyst and very credible Corey "Homicide" Williams has predicted Kai Sotto will win the NBL Rookie of they Year award. I agree with his prediction, the next star crop is pretty underwhelming. I see Sotto ahead of Bairstow as the main big of the 36ers bench. If given the playing time he will dominate offensively, the NBL hasn't seen a 7ft 3 immensely skilled player like Kai.

Reply #877662 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It was reported in the article as a Multi Million Dollar deal over 3 years. So at the minimum he is getting paid 700k per season.
Last year at the NBA GLeague Ignite he got paid 500k USD, the same as what Jalen Green and Jonathan Kuminga got.

Reply #877663 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Big Liu runs like there is cement in his boots. Kai glides around the hardwood like a gazelle.

Reply #877664 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

It was reported in the article as a Multi Million Dollar deal over 3 years. So at the minimum he is getting paid 700k per season.
That's more than Bryce Cotton.

So no.

Expert NBL analyst and very credible Corey "Homicide" Williams
Bahahahahahahahahahahaha no.

Reply #877665 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

When posters are quoting news.com.au and Homicide as reliable sources you know they aren't from Australia or New Zealand.

This may be one painful season if more of them find this website.

Reply #877666 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

"Expert NBL analyst and very credible Corey "Homicide" Williams has predicted Kai Sotto will win the NBL Rookie of they Year award"

As soon as you wrote that I could tell you are new to the league.

". I agree with his prediction, the next star crop is pretty underwhelming"

Digbu? Besson? Hukporti? Dieng? You've gotta be fucken kidding!

"If given the playing time he will dominate offensively, the NBL hasn't seen a 7ft 3 immensely skilled player like Kai."

Says the guy who started following the NBL the moment Kai Sotto signed up. Thanks for telling us what the NBL has or hasn't seen, guy who thinks Corey Williams counts as an "expert NBL analyst" and not a glorified hype man.

In future can people like yourself just admit you're Philo so we don't accidentally take your views on our league seriously?

Kai Sotto is not going to get more minutes than Ex-NBA and Ex-Olympian Cam Bairstow, nor Ex-NBA player and future Olympian Isaac Humphries, or basically the face of the franchise, a guy who has been a bonafide bucket in this league for over a decade, Daniel Johnson. Get with hotel reality. He seems like a nice kid. He has some potential. I wish him all the best. But the reason why you guys are doing this is because you don't create very good basketball players so when any of them show any small sign of having any vague potential you blow it out of proportion and start saying wild and crazy things like "when Kai Sotto dominates the league"

I am sorry dude... he isn't dominating a damn thing down here. And if you believe that, and if you're really married to that idea, it's going to be a LOOOOONG season for you!

Reply #877670 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

The indignation we're going to cop from Philo fans when Kai doesnt get the minutes they think he deserves is going to be absolutely insufferable.

Reply #877671 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

". I agree with his prediction, the next star crop is pretty underwhelming"

Digbu? Besson? Hukporti? Dieng? You've gotta be fucken kidding!
There's also the local rookies. Not sure what that crop's like.

"Expert NBL analyst and very credible Corey "Homicide" Williams has predicted Kai Sotto will win the NBL Rookie of they Year award"

As soon as you wrote that I could tell you are new to the league.
Honestly, the "very credible" sounds too on-the-nose, this one may just be a troll.

the NBL hasn't seen a 7ft 3 immensely skilled player like Kai."

Says the guy who started following the NBL the moment Kai Sotto signed up. Thanks for telling us what the NBL has or hasn't seen
That one may actually be true, if only on the technicality that the NBL hasn't seen any 7'3" players before.

Reply #877672 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

7'3? No. But Chris Anstey was 7'1 and he'd have Kai Sotto for breakfast.

Reply #877673 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/CW2Z6TatspN/?utm_medium=copy_link

FUTURE OF THE NBA

Reply #877674 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

That one may actually be true, if only on the technicality that the NBL hasn't seen any 7'3" players before.

Sam Harris at 7'3" may disagree with that. I expect Sotto who's listed at 7'1"-7'2" to have a similar impact to what Harris did. Forgettable.

Reply #877681 | Report this post

Just a fan  
Years ago

"Expert NBL analyst and very credible Corey "Homicide" Williams"

Lol

Reply #877685 | Report this post

Stevy  
Years ago

Lol from what I read, I guess the other Kai fans on the other forum site are now here. Just report their comments. Hopefully the mods will do their job, unlike on the other site.

Reply #877690 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Oh no!!! Kobeisntright. Sam Harris 7'3 or 7'4 at one stage was the tallest person in Oz.
Andy Campbell 7'2"

Reply #877743 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

KR goes quiet quickly and then will return with some lame argument trying to prove he's correct. Knob!

Reply #877754 | Report this post

UseTaHoop  
Years ago

The Andy Campbell comparison may well be apt. The only "true" backup centre on the 1985 36ers. A genuine 7 footer, but anchored to the bench. Didn't get on the court when Bill Jones got in foul trouble in the GF.

Apparently a really nice guy and a decent Maths teacher, so I heard.

Andy Campbell did play in the Olympics, an honour which Sotto May also share, if Philippines qualify or host.

Reply #877758 | Report this post

UseTaHoop  
Years ago

Wasn't Ben Pepper about 7’2" as well? He was signed/drafted to NBA without playing.

Reply #877759 | Report this post

FSTOS  
Years ago

Jason Eversteyn who spent some time with the Bullets I think was also listed as 7ft 2in.

Reply #877760 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

I said "may be", because I wasn't sure. Y'all can stop gloating now.

The Andy Campbell comparison may well be apt. The only "true" backup centre on the 1985 36ers.
He played for Canberra.

Reply #877762 | Report this post

Dave Marshall  
Years ago

Ben Pepper was only 7'0" (only?!). Jason Eversteyn was indeed 7'2", he was the tallest in the league during his tenure.

Reply #877767 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

"https://www.instagram.com/p/CW2Z6TatspN/?utm_medium=copy_link

FUTURE OF THE NBA"

You understand hype and promotion doesn't equate to fact and reason, don't you? LOL.

And just so you know the "underwhelming" next stars that Sotto is so much better than are all ranked higher in the top 100 prospects - Kai is unranked.

"Perth's Luke Travers has jumped into ESPN’s Top Hundred points symbol for the 2022 NBA Draft:
12 - Dieng (NZ)
36 - Besson (NZ)
55 - Hukporti (MEL)
67 - Digbeu (BNE)
89 - Travers (PER)
90 - King (ADE)
91 - Mikhailovskii (TAS)
93 - Maker (SYD)

Flag of Australia Dyson Daniels is at 22 while Sotto (ADE) is unranked."

But yeah.... "Future of the NBA! "

Reply #877795 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

That's nothing, run a search of YouTube to see how many videos the Filipinos have posted about this guy over the past couple of weeks. Total insanity.

Reply #877822 | Report this post

LoveBroker  
Years ago

Can we please ban the Philipines from having internet for a few months?

Its not like they do anything educated with it anyway.

Reply #877824 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

KIR said "He played for Canberra." Yes we know. We didn't have to look it up.

Reply #877825 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

I was responding to someone claiming he played for Adelaide.

Stop trying to win arguments that aren't happening.

Reply #877826 | Report this post

UseTaHoop  
Years ago

KR

Oops, Campbell played for Cannons, Amber played for 36ers.

Campbell did play for West ADL Bearcats, prior to Canberra (that's what confused me). Amberg taught Maths, not sure what Campbell did for a crust. Campbell was the better player.

Reply #877829 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The only reason why Kai is not in the mock for 2022 is because it is not clear if he will apply next year. If he performs well this year, he will easily be a first rounder.

Reply #877835 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Kai Sotto is the most hyped NBL player of all time. The social media youtube buzz dawfs the impact Lamelo Ball had on the league and he hasn't even played an official game. Well worth the Multi Million dollar contract Adelaide have forked out on him.

Reply #877836 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Multi million dollars hahahaha oh my lol

Reply #877838 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

https://www.news.com.au/national/south-australia/rising-star-72-filipino-basketballer-kai-sotto-has-signed-a-multimillion-dollar-deal-with-adelaide-36ers/video/468c1a7d65794b635f29970f7f4bce02

Reply #877840 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Don't get too aggravated by Filipinos grabbing an inaccuracy and running with because it benefits their view.

It’s not like the western world are immune from living in bubbles with feedback loops only including anything justifying a particular view.

Just laugh and enjoy the proposition of Adelaide having millions to spend on a single player. Wouldn’t that be nice. Obviously not on a bench player, that’d the height of incompetence.

Reply #877842 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

Hey Perth fans posting in this thread. This, this is what most threads on here that you guys infiltrate is like for everyone else. So you know, glasses houses, stones, etc.

Reply #877843 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The dude who is 4th down the bench behind IH, DJ, CB is on more money than all of them put together. The article is from news.com (enough said). He is guaranteed 2 years with an option of a third so if anyone with half a brain thinks in the NBL environment for a player who will get 10 mins at best is on a million a year you need to put down the crack pipe people.

Reply #877844 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

2 million for 3 years would put him on about 700k a year. That is slightly more then what wildcats are paying Cotton. Note that Kai is signed up as an Special Restricted Player so all his salary is not included in the main salary cap.

Reply #877846 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

And he isn't better than Jarrod Bairstow

Reply #877849 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He is way more skilled then a lot of big man scrubs in this league including Bairstow, Smith milner, vodanovich, Dalton, majok, Jawai, ogilvy etc.

Reply #877853 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

This thread is hilarious.
I hope CJ does play him so that they can watch him get dominated and then we can all laugh at the excuses but alas he'll be keeping the end of the bench warm.

Reply #877854 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

To much hate on the young bloke. I hope he does well, eyes on the nbl is a good thing.

Reply #877859 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

#StopAsianHate

Reply #877860 | Report this post

Just a fan  
Years ago

How can people for example in America watch the games? You would assume the Nbl would accommodate for the international viewers.

Reply #877864 | Report this post

UseTaHoop  
Years ago

KR

Oops, Campbell played for Cannons, Amber played for 36ers.

Campbell did play for West ADL Bearcats, prior to Canberra (that's what confused me). Amberg taught Maths, not sure what Campbell did for a crust. Campbell was the better player.

Reply #877868 | Report this post

LoveBroker  
Years ago

#StopAsianHate

We thought Scott Christophersen was not a good basketball player.

We must hate all White people.

We also thought Marcus Thornton was not a good basketball player.

We must hate all Black people.

Can't we all live in peace for once?

Reply #877871 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Markus Thornton has had a very nice career in Europe, it's still going. Playing behind Cadee at the kings that first season didn’t help his credentials down under.

Reply #877873 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

South Adelaide, I think - Andy Campbell.

Reply #877876 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Kai Sotto ruled out for the clash with Perth tomorrow knight with Knee Soreness. The 36ers have to be cautious with there Multi million dollar asset.

Reply #877880 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

Will this hurt his MVP chances?

Reply #877890 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Maybe even his shot at the NBA!

Reply #877891 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He could sit out half the season and still win the Rookie of the Year. This next star crop is not at all impressive. Travers is favourite for ROY and his game screams mediocre.

Reply #877892 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Travers ROY hahaha

Reply #877894 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

For the sake of sane people like Stevy, I'd be curious as to what potential having a side out of Manila could be.

Easy to look at Singapore as a failed experiment, but the supporter base is chalk and cheese. Philippines team you probably get 15,000 each game instead of 1,500 for the slingers if they were lucky.

Talent wise, they’d be best looking at the vast expanse of Asia like Qui at SEM, Liu at Bullets, Sotto etc and then see who you can steal from the Japanese league, see what imports you can get. A cashed up team willing to pay luxury tax could probably put something decent on the floor?

Considering the distance and Timezone difference of NZ>Perth, I can’t imagine it’s really all that problematic?

Reply #877895 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeh, don't worry about that pesky pandemic going on and expand to Phillipines where it's totally under control.

Reply #877900 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

How quick do you think expansion occurs?

Any expansion is inherently years away, globalisation isn't going to be dead forever.

Reply #877901 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No chance on Expansion to Manila

Reply #877903 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

I see no mention of Kai Sotto in the NBL's "NBL22 award watch" with I find alarming since he is clearly the best player in the world and should probably be given the all the awards before a game has been played with him on the end of the bench.

Thoughts?.....

Reply #877911 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

Philo fans really are a unique bunch. It's not so much that they love Kai Sotto - which they're totally in their right to do. It's that they seem to have this undeserved narcissism about the level of their basketball. How they came to the conclusion they are some sort of world power, or that Sotto is going to dominate, one can only imagine. But my guess is that they've never had their players tested in meaningful competition so their inflated egos have never really been tempered. You'd think coming thirty-second (THIRTY-SECOND!) out of 32 teams at the world cup would have some sort of humbling effect, but even that didn't quite do the job. Reality checks are coming this NBL season though. And it's a shame that Kai has to be the victim of ill wishes just because his countrymen cant treat basketball boards as places to have balanced and normal discussions and they have absolutely NO respect for the different levels of international basketball above them.

Reply #877917 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:32 pm, Sun 28 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754