Mystro
Years ago

Sixers Vs Breakers 12/12

After coming up short against the SEM Phoenix on friday night the Breakers head to Adelaide to take on the Sixers who snuck a win over Tasmania in their last outing after dropping their first two.

NZ are without Peyton Siva for 4-6 weeks with a Hamstring injury and will play this one minus Abercrombie (side strain) & Jeremiah Martin (rolled ankle).
Adelaide are missing defensive dynamo Sunday Dech and may still be missing the services of MVP favourite Kai Sotto.

New Zealand will need to come out firing in this one if they don't want to start the season 0/3 and Adelaide will want to put in a decent performance at home and even up their ledger at 2/2.

McCarron Vs WMW, Delaney Vs DJ, Wetzell Vs Humphries
So many matchups to look forward to.

Topic #49536 | Report this topic

Anon  
Years ago

Really need Jack Toff back.

MVP Favourite? Lol. At this rate won't even play

Reply #878760 | Report this post

RobT  
Years ago

"Really need Jack Toff back." Tell Jack. Why take the piss out of some-one who's having a go when no-one else is, and that includes Jack? Thanks Jack. Great insights and fun.

What you want? No Jack Toff = no previews?

Thanks, Mystro.

Reply #878761 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Looking forward to game, both got lot to play for, NZ built a strong team but yet to function.

Thanks mystery.

Reply #878769 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It will take an on fire Sixers to beat even an undermanned Breakers. I don't think the Sixers will be able to contain the 2-man game of Delany and Wetzell. Their next best hope would be Wetzell gets in foul trouble.

Reply #878770 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

I remember Wetzell having 1 or 2 big games against DJ last season, as is quite common for a lot of opposition big men. You would think with two imports and Abercrombie out for NZB the Sixers should be red hot favourites but it's the Sixers it's probably only 50/50 really.

Sixers by 3

Reply #878774 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Delany tends to do well against the Sixers too and I think Humphries is still a way of his best defensively. I really wish Sotto was playing!

Reply #878776 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

Thanks RobT. If we sat around waiting for Jack we'd probably end up at the finals before we discussed a game.

Sotto may suit up for this one but I’m not sure how far it is from the car park to the bench in Adelaide.
Haven seen him confirmed to miss this game with his sore knee yet though.

Reply #878783 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Both teams have their issues at the moment I just hope we get a good quality competitive game.

Reply #878789 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Kai Sotto would fill a big need defensively for the 36ers. He will be more dominant than Zhou Qi.

Reply #878790 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

Besson over 13.5 points is daylight robbery

Reply #878794 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

At pre game. Crowd very thin. Hope builds next 27 minutes.. breakers on court already. Is that normal long warm up. Think sixers be fresher. Excited as waiting. Apparently hold up as waiting on another game to finish for TV. Makes sense. DJ to feast today..

Reply #878802 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Was dech playing nbl 1 hurt. Why is he not playing. Nearly fully fit squad. Then sixers very real deal. Game still delayed. Longest warm up ever

Reply #878806 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Apparently hold up as waiting on another game to finish for TV.

What game is that?

Reply #878807 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Okay so MEL-SEM was only live on 10 Peach and replayed later on ESPN.

10 Peach in SD is so ghetto. Yuck.

Reply #878808 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

So they insist on doing the normal post game for MEL-SEM instead of starting this one ASAP. Get on with it.

Reply #878814 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

MEL-SEM was on Fox Sports More 507, too bad if you had Fetch.

Reply #878815 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

I didn't realise they were using More as overflow. Good to know in future, thanks.

How does a non-OT game end so late?

Reply #878817 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

my god - here we go again - cant wait to hear what excuses JVG comes up with after this loss!

Reply #878818 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

we lack someone with presence like Mitch Creek

Reply #878819 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

What a surprise, we're making this beat up undermanned Breakers team look like the Globetrotters.

Reply #878820 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

DJ leading the way. Come on sixers

Reply #878821 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I've had enough already - I'm going home!

Reply #878822 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

CJ looks out of ideas already.

Reply #878823 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

6ers are seriously sh1t - Kelly and JVG need to invest, or get out - we're an embarrassment

Reply #878824 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

WMW is putting on a clinic in the first quarter.
Great ball movement from NZ and Humphries already has 2 fouls.

Reply #878825 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Kai Sotto will be Adelaide's saviour lol

Reply #878826 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Gaze just described it as a 'putrid start by the 36ers'. bit generous I'd suggest

Reply #878827 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

imagine if we were playing a good team - time to go JVG and Kelly

Reply #878828 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Need a lift in D. Game far from done. Ref's not helping soft calls.dusty looking very gd.

Reply #878829 | Report this post

Herbert Cadbury  
Years ago

I don't intimately know the rules about hooking, but it looks to me like Bairstow is getting quite busy with the off hand when posting up... Anyone know whether he is treading a fine line or is it well within the rules?

Reply #878831 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

DJ needs more iso ball. He is energy Man.

Reply #878832 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

I noticed that as well the last couple of possessions he's had the ball in the post Herbert Cadbury

Reply #878833 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Momentum is changing....suxers looking better.

Reply #878836 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Time out, they played defence on 1 possession.

Reply #878838 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

Besson and WMW killing the Sixers from range

Reply #878839 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Adelaide guards don't play defensive, bigs get into foul trouble. If you are playing Mccaron the big bucks your imports are not top quality.

Reply #878840 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

absolute rabble - think we need to starting paying a 4th coach for the year - current group embarrassingly the 36ers brand

Reply #878841 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

At least we held this NZB juggernaut to under 60 at half-time.

Reply #878842 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

WMW with 22 in the half, playing like an absolute stud.
Besson showing he can play with men in a physical league and not just settling for 3's.

This Breakers team is fun to watch and lots of likeable players.

Reply #878843 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

WMW > McCarron so far on this season's body of work.

I thought WMW was good last season but I did wonder why Shamir was so in love with his game.
I now see, he has been excellent especially with Siva & Martin out.

Reply #878845 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

I loved watching WMW's dad play footy but not sure his old man ever played as well as WMW did in that first half. I really like the look of Besson too.

Admittedly they're being guarded by the Sixers witches hats but still.

Reply #878846 | Report this post

Titan 72  
Years ago

Kelly sitting on his raised seats not looking happy. Arms crossed, heavy frown.

If I was paying for three head coaches and seeing this performance dished up, I would be too.

Reply #878847 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Can someone setup a Keeley cam?

Reply #878848 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

Joey's time had come to an end although it was a mistake by the owner to give him that 5 year contract but Henry's sacking was pathetic.

Henry was hardly a great coach but when you're going nowhere anyway you don't sack a coach with a guaranteed contract whilst still paying out the last coach to then hire a third coach to coach a team going nowhere. Sheer stupidity.

Meanwhile after some initial teething problems the NZB have backed in Shamir as their coach and doubled down on him by giving him a contract extension and they're out here playing like the Globetrotters.

Carn the Generals!

Reply #878849 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wouldn't mind a Hutchy cam, not even at the game just in life.

Reply #878850 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

I called it. Late second . Sixers are back and Rollin.. momentum has really changed. Hitting shots and running. Breakers sre spent..

Reply #878851 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

Adelaide have come out looking a lot better in the 2cnd half.
Bach unsure of we're the sideline in on consecutive possessions.

Reply #878852 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What just happened?

Reply #878854 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

NZ spraying up too many 3's, need to attack the paint
Great fight back in the 3rd by the Sixers to only be down 2.

Reply #878855 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Whete you doubters gone. Sixer nation flexing. Loving it. Beakers are broken lol...

Reply #878856 | Report this post

Uncle Phil  
Years ago

Probably the best quarter the Sixers have played so far this season. Finally showed some ticker there. The attack by Bairstow on the O boards has been impressive.

Reply #878857 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Wouldn't mind a Hutchy cam, not even at the game just in life.

Haha, well played.

Reply #878859 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Sixers sixers too too good

Reply #878860 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

Breakers looking like headless chickens, panicking and turning the ball over needlessly.
Credit to Adelaide for coming out in the second half and turning things around.

Reply #878861 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

DJ Is big.. no more put down on DJ. Heart and soul...

Reply #878863 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

Breakers have choked.
Put a fork in it, congrats Sixers you deserved that W.
Hopefully can get Martin & Abercrombie back for the next game.

Reply #878864 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

As a breakers fan, can we have a game that doesn't feature the one of the opposing key players having their best performance of the season?

In all seriousness tough loss, we'll done Adelaide just wanted it more and got back up from first half well

Reply #878865 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

NZ run out legs, well done to Adelaide and CJ. Johnson always been maligned, he has game.
Where to for NZ, hopefully they can get some home games and get settled.

Reply #878866 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Carn the Generals!"

And Zodiac gets his wish - the 36ers' version of the New Jersey Reds turned up!

Reply #878867 | Report this post

TaipansTragic  
Years ago

I have to admit I called out the Sixers after the Perth game, but boy they have been really good since then. Albeit, a close game over Tassie, they really turned things around today against NZ. Is it too early to call Cam Bairstow as MIP player for this NBL Season? 15pts/10reb/4ast in 19mins off the bench. Have been very impressed by his form since round 1, great off the bench for ADL. Could he be a 6MOY candidate as well? Happy for him, and great to see him playing very well. Looking forward to seeing them next week up here in Cairns. Well done Sixers!

Reply #878868 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

Good to see come ticker shown in the second half after that embarrassing first half.

Reply #878869 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

Bairstow has been very impressive, honestly even injury free I didn't think he still had this in him.

Reply #878871 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

"Where have the doubters gone?"

We're still here. Getting your shit together against a tired and undermanned team in the second half doesn't negate the entirely unprofessional start they made to the game. The problems to me is coaching and running with Mitch McCarron as a starting point guard. He cant run a team. A few sexy no-look passes does not a point guard make. He is comfortably the worst starting point guard in the league and we really needed a combo guard import next to him to make that work.

Yes, Adelaide won, but they're not looking good from a playoff potential stand point.

Reply #878872 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

If mid-season trades were a thing in the NBL, Humphries would be on the block.

Who would you want to get for him, Sixer fans?

Reply #878873 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

McCarron would be on the block. One McCarron for Jaylen Adams or Xavier Munford.

Reply #878877 | Report this post

TaipansTragic  
Years ago

ME, chill man. A win is a win, it doesn't matter how it happens. Give credit where it's due, NZ didn't come out and hand the win to the Sixers. They earned that win, and you can't use a tired team as an excuse too. That's just how the game is scheduled and played out. Tired or undermanned, it should always be a next man up mentality. Homicide says a lot of things, but one thing he isn't wrong about is that the NBL isn't a cupcake league. If you want to be seriously considered as an NBL finals contender, you gotta be able to put together consistent performances. NZ need to do better.

Reply #878879 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

Here's the big negative and positive about this team:
We give up big leads early every single game
We don't panic and invariably improve as the game goes on

The whole preseason and into this season we've been such a slow starting team. It's good that we know how to fight back, I just wish that we didn't have to.

Anytime you get a 30 point win in a half, you have to be happy with it. But that first half was disgusting.

Bairstow might be our MVP right now. Amazing signing so far. Really covering for Humphries struggling and Sotto not playing. We'd be in a bit of trouble if we didn't pick him up last minute.

We all know what DJ can and can't do. We saw both of them today, but he's a straight up match winner in his day.

Liked the energy of Harris. Doesn't really look like a basketballer, but the effort is there.

Been saying since the start Hannahs just needs to hit a couple to get rolling. He's the sort of guy we should be running plays for early every game. The times when we kicked it out of the paint to him, he was automatic. Hopefully the last 2 games have been the kick into gear he needs.

I like Withers. Doesn't outwardly do a whole lot, just does the right things. Defence is nice, 3 point shot is solid, can run the floor. Looking forward to seeing him play with Dech.

Can't work out McCarron. He is a bit like Giddey where he does a bit of everything, but is flawed as a player. Rebounding is a nice surprise.

I'd play Malou and Dufelmeier over King on early season form. King seems very turnover prone.

Can't go passed our MVP of the day in Ousmane Dieng. Might be the best example I've seen of a player actively losing a game for his team. Flat out didn't pass the ball once all game, just iso bullshit into bricked shot. He'll improve you'd think, but what an unbelievably selfish game he played today. We also flat out punished Loe when he was on the floor. Thought it was a waste using Withers on Bach, but he sure made him look foolish.

Wetzell, Besson and McDW pretty much 3v5'd us for most of the game. We'd either go under the screen and they'd get an open 3 or they'd run a nice PnR with Wetzell which led to so many free layups. We adjusted in the second half and they ran out of ideas.

Reply #878887 | Report this post

SixersFan  
Years ago

Zodiac how is that egg on your face? Didn't see you post about the Thursday game either. Keep up the good work champ

Reply #878897 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Agreed, Hendo.

Breakers are undermanned without Siva & Abercrombie - bigger outs than Dech/Sotto, and perpetually playing away. That's worth taking into account in over-running them.

Went to the game - what’s with the low crowd again?

First half was just disgusting, they actually started playing properly second half and suddenly NZ didn’t have wide open shots and their 3v5 wasn’t enough.

Hannahs is our "X factor" because we need him to be our scoring threat. He frustrates me - he’s a shooter - he needs to shoot the damn ball. 1/6 coming into the game from three tells us he simply isn’t shooting, I know I put it out there that he’s too small physically to create space for himself (he is 6’4 supposedly so it’s not a height thing), but he actively wasn’t taking shots he could have. He put them up in that second half - he looked more troubling for opposition. First half he drove a lot into traffic and struggled, a lot of “oh shit” moments. It’s not what we want him doing. Second half he actually did make some good drives, but if he’s going to do that, he will need to pick his drives and timing. Percentages be damned, take those threes and jump shots! CJs message needs to be: put up those threes like you’re DJ.

Humphries - still getting fit so deserved the leeway. However, they need to go back to the tape of him and Giddey. Where are those pick and rolls? McCarron needs to work hard to get Humphries moving more. Backing down players for a bit of a hook shot is a hard shot to make. Get moving, that’s what you’re best at IH - that requires Mitch to do some magic too.

Bairstow and Withers - fantastic cleaning up today, exactly what we need from those two. Saved Adelaide when things were shite.

Adelaide’s defence is trash even when they’re going well though

Reply #878900 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

"Adelaide's defence is trash even when they’re going well though"

They scored 26 in the second half. That's like unheard of against the Sixers

Reply #878910 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

I get that - but they kept going to Dieng who took bad shots, and Besson/WDW percentages came back to earth.

Wasn't really Adelaide’s defence that did it. If they had gone to Yanni more Adelaide would have been in trouble.

It was a horror show down at the basket!

Reply #878917 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Breakers probably ran out of steam too. 4 players near or above 35 minutes played.

Reply #878944 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

crowds are terrible in Adelaide this year - club on the nose with locals

Reply #878947 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I wonder what would happen if they didn't play on Sunday afternoons.

Reply #878951 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

If you're playing 2 games in a Thu-Sun weekend, you’re probably playing one on a Sunday. Given there’s three games on a Sunday, 6 teams playing, chances are you’re playing on a Sunday. With NZ playing away games and Perths Timezone - good chance you’re playing home games on a Sunday. Add in that good teams might get some prime time slots advantage, and it makes sense tbh.

Back to the 36ers - did anyone else find it interesting Withers playing a point forward type role? I think it helped them on both ends. Also noted they worked harder to get through those pick and roll screens that were murdering them earlier on.

Adelaide have a real glut of players: Malou, Harris, King, Sotto when he returns - how will any of them deserve minutes?

Let’s say you’ve got DJ/IH/Bairstow/Withers as "bigs"; McCarron/Dusty/Dech/Tad “smalls” - then an import which hopefully solves that gaping hole next to the basket; the others shouldn’t get any minutes!

Reply #878955 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why are our crowds so bad this year?

Reply #878957 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Timeslot, management, GM of Basketball, owner .....

Reply #878959 | Report this post

Gazeee  
Years ago

If this was the last 2-3 seasons this would have been a 30+ point blow out loss , instead we showed heart and clawed back and won , 4 games in and people already calling for heads is just pathetic , give it time , there's what only 3 players DJ dech and IH from last season and a coach who came on board late due to the poor management and then from being sick

Reply #878986 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

I am not from the "a win's a win" school of thought. You can take things from a win to inform the future fortunes of the team and as of right now, it doesn't look spectacular. Adelaide look firmly in the bottom rung of the competition. You have to perform a bit of mental gymnastics to make 'eventually' overcoming a very undermanned and tired Breakers team something to be particularly excited about. There's a big flashing neon light over McCarron saying "big mistake" in my view. Not that he isn't a good player in his own right. But just like Nathan Sobey, he is NOT a starting point guard and trying to make him one will only end in embarrassment. Close your eyes, pick a team in the league, open them, and you will have landed on a team with a better starting point guard than Mitch McCarron yet for some reason... Adelaide threw him a bag and people use the words "championship winning point guard" as though everyone around him wasn't a much bigger part of making that a fact.

Reply #879022 | Report this post

Well, thank god we cleaned up our turnovers! Maybe it's because Mojave "What Team Am I Playing For" King wasn't on the court just passing balls to the opposition. So much upside but the kid needs to not force things so much and just look after the rock.

The Breakers were always gonna get stuck in the mud after a tough game against SEM, but they definitely put themselves in a good position by making a tonne of shots in the first half. Our D was terrible, and they really seemed to make a focus of going after DJ. We really need to get help to DJ when he's isolated because he literally can't defend. We did that poorly in the first half.

I agree with what's been said about Mitch needing to get Isaac involved like Giddey did last year. It's a proven formula, so we should explore it again. And why TF don't we seem to run any good plays to get Dusty open? More often than not he is having to create his own shot and everyone knows the scout...he can shoot so they're taking that away from him. Set him some screens!

Anyway, glad that we've evened the ledger, and it's good to see some improvement over Round 1 which was pretty pathetic.

Reply #879025 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

I think if everyone wants to see a team that "tries their best" and competes, they'll probably be happy with Adelaide in the long run. But if participation trophies and "better luck next time" aren't your thing, this team needs a major overhaul starting at point guard.

Reply #879026 | Report this post

bcat  
Years ago

MOSCOW!! MOSCOW!!

Reply #879037 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Last Sunday crowd was 4,800.
Anyone know a number at this one?

Reply #879039 | Report this post

SixersFan  
Years ago

ME you need to have a couple of deep breaths

Mccarron the point guard that you say isn't a point guard is currently 4th in the league in assist. He is also 2nd (not going to include the Sydney Guard as he has only played one game) in rebounds for guards. His defense has been great and turnovers minimal. CJ will be happy with how he is going. Once Dech is back he will be even better.

So NZ were undermanned and tired but you keep blatantly ignoring that the Sixers played Perth and Hawks after 3 weeks on the road and were undermanned.

Also you as well as others on here fail to realise teams can play better with players out. NZ lose to Phoenix by 24 with Siva and then lose to them by 8 without Siva. The difference is that Siva is not shit but because he was out it gave Besson more opportunity who made the most of it. Perth get back Blanchfield and lose to Brisbane who previously lost to Jack Jumpers. It's sports there is different variables to it.

Reply #879066 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

I think the criticisms are valid and pragmatic. I don't think there’s anything overly surprising in what we have seen so far.

We talk about chemistry issues, well there has been a fair turnover of players - I mentioned in the offseason it was worth considering making a few tweaks instead of throwing the baby out with the bath water because it makes a hard task even harder when you’re trying to win games whilst developing chemistry on the fly. There would be a fair criticism to say either the turnover is fixing a bad roster previously with no potential - a criticism at bad list management in the past - or an over reactive recruiting style - bad list management now.

We talk about there being a new coach - this isn’t a retirement they’re covering, they ditched a coach after one year and late in the piece. They have a new coach come in late with a team he didn’t build. That’s not ideal to the success of a team. Again, fair criticism for to the club placing themselves at this disadvantage regardless of if the alignment/views between coach and management were off. When you recruit a coach your job is to make sure there is alignment in approach, it shouldn’t have become misaligned after just 1 year.

We talk about DJ being a liability next to the basket in defence, we’ve known and seen this for years. We know it loses games more than any other deficit a team might have over another. If there was a tweak to be made that’s the one - and they haven’t made that tweak. They got murdered down there against NZ. Hawks/Wildcats stirred up trouble down there too. Imagine what Creek, Qi would do for SEM, or the Kings bigs.

We know in the past we’ve had a lot of minute filler average players - we’ve done that again this year instead of having specific roles and understanding of minute distribution.

I think there’s fair criticism to be copped to be honest.

In terms of adjustments - Dech hopefully brings that 3&D which can help with our perimeter defence collapsing and a score threat if teams want to focus solely on stopping Hannahs/DJ.

McCarron work more with Humphries on those P&Rs especially as IH gets fitter from his injuries; then also runs sets for Hannahs who is instructed to be trigger happy. McCarron should also focus on getting DJ lots of ball. Read: work lots with IH, DH, DJ.

Guys like Withers, Bairstow are cleaning up well - they keep doing that it’ll bode well.

Reply #879092 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Last Sunday crowd was 4,800.
Anyone know a number at this one?"

Hasn't been published on NBL site nor on Aus Stadiums yet.

Worth noting that NZ hasn't been popular with crowds thus far - below 3,800 people for each of their first 2 games (against Phoenix, in Melbourne).

The beaches down our way were full of people. Bigger crowds there than I've seen for a couple of years. I can imagine a few people choosing to go to the beach or down the Fleurieu for the day rather than down to the Entertainment Centre for the game.

The real question, for me, is how do the crowds so far compare with memberships sold? If there are quite a few members not turning up to games, the crowds will probably grow after Christmas. If not, then the crowd numbers probably are a bad sign.

Reply #879093 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

OK and thanks.
You make some verygood points.
Very interesting read.
Thanks agen.

Reply #879111 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Didn't see Steve Marshall at game and prancing pony deck looked very sparse. Seems like lot of regulars missing. Around me many new faces.. maybe bit of one and done ..pre game as boring as bat shit .. only saved by Murray and fruchoc girls

Reply #879115 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Crowds terrible this year and match offerings have become very amateur-hour

Reply #879256 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I 100% agree. This is what it looks like when a club doesn't spend any money on improving the game for the fans. You have an amazing venue and the 36ers team running the show are just half-assing it. Hasn't been great to watch for a couple of years (pre-covid) Pick up your game 36ers.. :(

Reply #879918 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:27 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754