koberulz
Two years ago

Bullets vs Phoenix, Jan 15

Does anyone care about actual basketball games on here anymore?

Topic #49646 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Two years ago

Is the pope a catholic?
Does a bear shit in the woods?
Does Spalding make hoops?
Is this game too bad to bother discussing?

Reply #882120 | Report this post

KET  
Two years ago

" Is this game too bad to bother discussing?"

I was going to ask why that's yes and then I saw the score

Reply #882122 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Two years ago

Simon Mitchell getting exposed as a bad defensive coach. Three years in the league and three times his teams are always near the bottom end of defensive rating according to spatialjam

Reply #882123 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Two years ago

As soon as I saw Derek Rucker commentating I turned off. The guy is the low of lowlife's. Cannot believe he is allowed back after what he did

Reply #882126 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Two years ago

Brisbane looking good, very team oriented. Players like Cadee, Drimic playing better than ever.

Reply #882129 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Two years ago

People so reactionary.
Brisbane leading - they look great best they ever have!
Brisbane lose to Tasmania and NZ - these guys still suck nothing has changed

Reply #882131 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Two years ago

Smart decision by Brisbane signing JD to coach. Kings had him in there as an assistant but never looked at him.

Reply #882134 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Two years ago

What are people's issue with Derek Rucker?

Reply #882136 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Two years ago

Search Google News for Derek Rucker Fraud

Reply #882137 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Two years ago

As soon as I saw Derek Rucker commentating I turned off. The guy is the low of lowlife's. Cannot believe he is allowed back after what he did

A precedent was already set with scumbag Heal front and centre or everything so why not continue the shitshow.

Reply #882142 | Report this post

RobT  
Two years ago

Great to see both SRPs from China go head-to-head. IMO, and the stats show that Lui (Bullets) won this one over Qi (Phoenix).

However, Brisbane are confounding me. They lose to teams that they 'should' have beaten (Tas & NZ) win against teams that we 'should not' have, and split 1 & 1 with the top-team(both times in Perth).

Seems that the balance of this Bullets' roster is just about right. The local contingent is reliable and at least adequate (better than that, really) and their imports, 2 of the 3 anyway, are firing. And Salts' vastly improved results over the last 2-3 games has added strength to (possibly) the weak spot in the roster, the 5's. In fact the stats show that their production was incredibly even at the 5 spot. All shot over 60%, their points, taken and made, lined up pretty well with their time on court as did their rebounds.

Moss is yet to add his talents to the lineup. Surprised that no moves were made to replace (perm or temp) his position (you there, Jeremy k?). Wigness not getting minutes may indicate that he is not the guard they need (you still there, Jeremy ?) or that the team is not 'missing' a guard. Hope that Moss is the guard they need, and is worth the wait. If so, the 'power rankings' should have the Bullets top-4.

Reply #882145 | Report this post

proud  
Two years ago

It's great to see basketball back and my take away from the game is that Sheila in the crowd certainly copped Sobey’s shoulder to the face... good on Creek for offering to help her up.

Reply #882161 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Two years ago

No one in the league would have better experience with .... umm nevermind
Well done Bullets very convincing win

Reply #882163 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Two years ago

Saw Rucker, muted the game. At least wanted to watch it.

Reply #882169 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:50 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754