LoveBroker
Two years ago

ADL @ ILL - 24/01/2022

Both teams need to bounce back from respective losses.

Illawarra are at the end of a three game homestand and will want to win this game after dropping their last 2 to Melbourne and Perth.

Losing this game would mean they drop out of the top four to Cairns (Cairns LOL).

Adelaide seemed to have righted their season with a big win against Perth but then ran into the red hot United. The Sixers are 3-4 and can get the season back on track going back to .500 and be in the hunt for a playoff spot like I believed we should be.

The Hawks will have been read 'the act' by Goorj, I expect Harvey and Reath to make a statement here.

Dech and Bairstow really need to be there to contain these 2.

Unfortunately there are other weapons like Jessop and XRM that need to be contained as well.

Sam Froling will have his hands full trying to defend DJ.

I am looking forward to this game.

Who you guys got?

I have Adelaide by 2.

Topic #49669 | Report this topic

Zodiac  
Two years ago

Hawks by 17

Reply #882859 | Report this post

FSTOS  
Two years ago

Hawks by 10. Expect whichever Hawk big that DJ matches up on to bounce back to form. Hopefully Hawks put more focus on their inside game than normal because Macca, Dech and Withers are all decent perimeter defenders and that is where Adelaide's soft spot is. .

Reply #882860 | Report this post

LoveBroker  
Two years ago

Quarter time - ILL up 4.

Bairstow's rebounding keeping Adelaide close.

DJ blocked someone's shot so big payout for those who went with DJ above 0.5 blocked shots market.

Reply #882861 | Report this post

Beantown  
Two years ago

Adelaide's starting 5 actually pretty good across the board defensively. Its just that without Humphries, they have no bigs off the bench with any clue defensively.

Hannahs has to get his scoring going or the Sixers will struggle to put up enough points.

Reply #882862 | Report this post

LoveBroker  
Two years ago

Trust Adelaide to make Harry Froling look like a basketball player.

Reply #882863 | Report this post

Ben  
Two years ago

Is this the last season of DJ's contract with Adelaide?

Reply #882864 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Two years ago

Adelaide are horrible, Mccaron to many turnovers, Johnson defence is woeful.

Reply #882865 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Two years ago

Not sure how it's possible at that height, but Kai Sotto is a defensive liability.

Reply #882866 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Two years ago

Is this the last season of DJ's contract with Adelaide?

2nd year of a 3 year deal, next season likely a player option so could very well be.

Reply #882867 | Report this post

FSTOS  
Two years ago

Hawks are pretty soft in the middle defensively as well.

Reply #882868 | Report this post

Ben  
Two years ago

Thanks Zodiac.

With player option, I'd expect DJ to return and simp to another season of mediocrity. I don’t envisage any team offering him similar money, unless it’s a desperate Tassie.

Reply #882869 | Report this post

LoveBroker  
Two years ago

Nice recovery to the half....was looking ugly for a while.

The difference has been Harry's 5/5.

The Hawks are playing the same as they did in the last 2 games, start out strong but then let the foot off the pedal and give the opposition a sniff.

Reply #882870 | Report this post

Just a fan  
Two years ago

Some good mo king minutes

Reply #882871 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Two years ago

No probs, Ben.

After what DJ allegedly pulled on the verge of pre-season training I suspect the team will 'encourage' him not to pick up his option and he'll probably leave as a FA.

Tassie is also where I think he might end up. Wouldn't be much of a market for him and Tassie would be desperate to try and land a big name after Magnay not really panning out.

Reply #882872 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Two years ago

LOL? Classic Lovebroker...the vernacular of a 13 girl. Grow up dip shit.

Reply #882873 | Report this post

Lovebroker  
Two years ago

What other than his shorts did DJ try to pull?

Reply #882874 | Report this post

CT  
Two years ago

Harry turns up for his one food game of the season and Santa Maria pulls out "Kevin lovesque from Harry Froling". LOL

Reply #882875 | Report this post

RobT  
Two years ago

It's half time, getting towards mid-season and a couple of years to the WC's and Olympics. Here's and early stab -in-the-dark.

Both Harry Froling and Cam Bairstow will (at least) be in the Boomers squad.

Harry is getting back some form, of late, and is possibly the most like the European C's. Big, good around the bucket, can and does stretch to 3 pointers, often.

As for Cam, remember that when he was healthy and younger, he was good enough for the NBA. Injuries, that he never seems to have completely shaken, put an end to that. A healthy, in-form Bairstow is not far off a Kay-type talent.

In both cases, there's a huge 'if' for each.

Harry must keep up this type of improvement and return to his ROY form. Cam has to prove his injuries are finally behind him and can once more be a genuine big-man option.

Laughing your heads off?

Reply #882876 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Two years ago

LB, you don't remember that rumour from Boti about DJ considering quitting the club to go and play in Japan this season right when Connor Henry was just about to get out of quarantine?

Henry was intending to bring DJ off of the bench this season and obviously the club couldn't afford for DJ to quit so close to the start of the season with no way of adequately replacing him along with huge PR disaster it would've been so they sacked Henry. Then stripped DJ of the captaincy this season.

Reply #882877 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Two years ago

We are just so frustrating to watch. I don't know why I put myself through to his.

Reply #882878 | Report this post

FSTOS  
Two years ago

DJ and Sotto on at the same time is possible the worst interior defensive unit in the history of the NBL.

Reply #882879 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Two years ago

Different year, same Sh1t. We are a joke of a club.

Reply #882880 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Two years ago

JVG may as well bring himself on. Could not be much worse that the crap he orchestrated this year.

Reply #882881 | Report this post

FSTOS  
Two years ago

Give Bairstow a medal. Imagine if this 36ers team didn't arse signing him.

Reply #882882 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Two years ago

How much $ is Mccarron on?

Reply #882883 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Two years ago

Did dusty play at all that quarter?

Reply #882884 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Two years ago

Has Dusty been the worst of a terrible batch of imports JVG has bought to the 36ers?

Reply #882885 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Two years ago

Sunday and Cam are the only good things e we have going for us.

Reply #882886 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Two years ago

Wow is that Zac Delaney in garbage time for the Hawks?

Reply #882887 | Report this post

Beantown  
Two years ago

Zodiac, I'm curious if you have specifically heard that the Conner and DJ preseason stories are linked? I don’t personally know, but I find it hard to believe that the club would sack the coach just for that. Surely if DJ did that, you would just call his bluff and tell him to go right ahead? We had Humphries under contract, so it wouldn’t have been a disaster to lose DJ. Everyone says DJ is on top coin, so we could’ve got into the market for an import big. I can’t seriously see DJ deciding to leave for Japan at the end of last year either, when his wife has just had a baby.

Reply #882888 | Report this post

Beantown  
Two years ago

JoshuaP, I reckon Dusty got dragged for blowing defensive assignments. One glaring one in 3rd qtr, he went under a screen, but was so late getting there, the big (might've been Sotto) decided to switch. So we had two players on one guy and Harry wide open at the top of the arc for another 3!

Agree with you that the only things we’ve got going for us right now are Bairstow and Dech. Dusty frustrates me, because he looks to have some great tools, but he seems to be in CJs doghouse and hasn’t been willing to let shots fly anywhere near enough.

Reply #882889 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Two years ago

Harry Froling going to the NBA! Book it!

Reply #882890 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Two years ago

Beantown, No I haven't. There was another rumour on here right after last season ended that Henry had told the club in his exit interview before going home for the off-season break that he was going to bring DJ off of the bench this season. It all lines up and the Boti rumour coming a few days before Henry got out of quarantine and was immediately sacked would at least go some way to explaining that weird situation.

Why would the Sixers want to call DJ's bluff? Sacking a one year coach would be one thing but the the star player, the face of the club for over a decade walking out on the team would be such a huge PR disaster it might sink the team completely. Not to mention it would've been too late in the piece to adequately replace him despite DJ's limitations PF imports that could average his numbers in the NBL would be a lot pricier to land than the money DJ's on. Those kind of imports are in huge demand in Europe, China etc.

Yes we had Humphries under contract but it was rumoured all off-season that he was still injured and likely wouldn't be right by the start of the season which has proved true and no one expected Bairstow to either be playing as well as he is or still standing 7-8 games into the season. His body could explode at any moment.

Honestly I doubt DJ would've left anyway no team in Japan that late would've had either the coin in the salary cap or the minutes available to satisfy him but it was a threat the club couldn't refuse to ignore.

Reply #882891 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Two years ago

Dusty Hannahs - 5 points in 13 minutes - waste of space.

Reply #882892 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Two years ago

Dusty Hannahs only played 13 minutes for 5 pts. He should pack his bags tonight.

Reply #882893 | Report this post

Beantown  
Two years ago

Ok thanks for the reply Zodiac. I just think the chances of DJ actually spitting the dummy and leaving to play in Japan would be low and the club should've called his bluff if he was really threatening to do that. You could easily sell the story that DJ wanted to play overseas and that the team was going to go in a new direction. I generally have been a DJ supporter and even I would’ve let him walk if he was pulling that crap.

Reply #882894 | Report this post

Anon  
Two years ago

How are people missing the point 'pun intended' that Dusty isn’t the big problem here! The last 2 games they’ve hardly played him has this helped the team? No! Meanwhile the turnover king McCarron plays bulk minutes and cant setup a simple offence set.
People understand why Draymond Green is so valuable to Steph Curry? I’m not saying Hannah’s is worthy of carrying Stephs bags but it’s a hell of a lot easier if you’re a shooter if there’s penetration (we have none) ball movement (we have none) to take shoots and get confidence. I believe Hannah’s is a better player the McCarron but with ‘the agent’ being a side kick to this team McCarron will play and Dusty won’t.

Reply #882895 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Two years ago

I don't know the financial situation of the club but crowds have been too low the move to the AEC hasn't worked out in fact crowds have gotten worse I just don't think the club would've had the stomach for the inevitable PR disaster it would've been if he quit on the club.

Reply #882896 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Two years ago

The Hannahs situation is quite bizarre I thought by bringing him off the bench last game they were signalling they were about to cut him as that game was the cut off point. Now by playing him tonight if they do decide to cut him they have to pay out his contract for the rest of the season.

Reply #882897 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Two years ago

Zodiac, also much cheaper to sack Henry on
lesser money and tenure that DJ.

Reply #882898 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Two years ago

Zodiac, you're assuming JVG knows the rules! If you check with the Sydney Kings, they’ll give you a million reasons why doesn’t!

Reply #882899 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Two years ago

Thinking their is a sure fire way to get Hannah's back in form. Give him a game for the team the 6ers play against next! Worked for Frolling, Deng, Sobey, Creek, White, McVeigh ...…

Reply #882900 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Two years ago

It's your Daniel Moldovan 36ers! LOL

Reply #882901 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Two years ago

Interesting about the AEC. I was really enjoying the first couple years, but with the poorer crowds of this season, the place just doesn't work. Had no soul or atmosphere this season

Reply #882903 | Report this post

JT  
Two years ago

Reboot the whole franchise

Reply #882904 | Report this post

AngusH  
Two years ago

The way Dech was shooting the ball kept Hannahs on the bench IMO. I still feel like Hannahs will get it going, but I also feel like the Sixers need to do more to get him involved early in games. His three point shot isn't dropping and he struggles finishing around the hoop with his size/lack of athleticism, but I also think sacking an import this season is probably more hassle than it's worth unless you are already well underway with getting his replacement in town. There's something there for the Sixers to work with. I also don't think he's been the biggest problem - McCarron needs to be on a bit of a shorter leash overall (he tidied it up a little after a sloppy start last night), DJ needs to be a consistent 20 PPG scorer and not have invisible games like last night every round or two (a problem his whole career and not likely to change), and they need Humphries back - Sotto has his moments, but you can't play him and DJ next to each other defensively.

Reply #882905 | Report this post

Hoopie  
Two years ago

You desperately need Humphries back, cos Sotto isn't mobile enough to play offense OR defense.

Sotto has me confused about how CJ should play him. Reasonably quick end to end, but on offense he doesn’t seem very agile from side to side, has few spin moves, and seems to struggle to find gaps to get into close to the basket. In other words, unless he gets set up for a basket or gets a put-back, he’s easy to keep away from the basket and doesn’t have an outside shot to punish any defender sagging off.

He reminds me of an early JLA, but with less confidence and fewer moves. Given how much JLA has improved, there’s obviously the chance for Sotto to as well. If he can start with hitting some outside shots, then at least drawing the defender out can give him some space to step into closer to the basket.

Reply #882906 | Report this post

Anon1  
Two years ago

Omg turnovers and lack of intensity. Trying to find positives and opt. For the future is just so sad.CJ what a shitfuck you have got. Injury disheartened and dysfunctional.the wheels are very wobbly.need crowd support like never before next few home games to give guys a spirit lift.who is going to be player to take this team on his back and move it forward. Just no energy guy.no crowd favourite.its not good. Maybe time for another clear out end of season abd back to TS for some good old-fashioned foot stomping support. It is hurting. Who cares stand up.

Reply #882907 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Two years ago

Yeah Titanium is the answer hahaha don't change Adelaide

Reply #882908 | Report this post

Anon1  
Two years ago

TS winning venue with character.

Reply #882909 | Report this post

Beantown  
Two years ago

Titanium is not the answer long term, but it was the best venue for atmosphere and viewing in the country. I definitely miss it.

Reply #882910 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Two years ago

TS is preparing for 36ers return.
Now, renamed 36ers Arena, all being done up.
($600M inner city Riverbank stadium is unlikely and return to Findon likely)

Reply #882911 | Report this post

Senator11  
Two years ago

Imagine being called money makin' Mitch McCarron, has been totally exposed this season as a less than mediocre player, and of all teams that overpaid him, it's the 36ers...

Reply #882912 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Two years ago

What's mediocre about being 2nd in assists and 7th in the league in rebounding? Again another clueless post

Reply #882914 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Two years ago

I think Dusty could get a big score now and again, odd game.
Although seeing him sitting on the bench with his mind wondering about meagre minutes, I seem to recall one of our Imports on the bench, behind Pinder, asking to be released to try somewhere else.

Reply #882915 | Report this post

JT  
Two years ago

That we don't run a few sets each game with Hannahs running off multiple screens to get open, is a complete indictment on the coaching.

Reply #882916 | Report this post

Isaac  
Two years ago

How does King continually get NBA talk? In weaker teams, there should be chances for an upcoming talent to exert themselves and grow their minutes. Cairns should've been opportunity enough, right?

Is he still young or raw? Obviously no drama with slow improvement, but draft talk has to be overkill?

Reply #882920 | Report this post

Anon  
Two years ago

King can't handle or pass the ball very well. He also can’t defend well. More of a chance to be out of the NBL than in the NBA.
To the poster who said about McCarron’s assist and rebounding, watch the games not look at that stats.

Reply #882923 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Two years ago

Whoever advised King to come to Adelaide should be shot. His rookie year in Cairns was meh ok, 16mpg and 6ppg. Nothing exciting but not horrendous considering his age. But to come to Adelaide and see those basically halved on such a shit show is weird. Sixers had their backcourt settled with MM, Dech and Dusty so wasn't like he would expect to start. And just the crap that has gone on in past years. Maybe with Joey he could have developed more, even at this early point. Don't know what went down in Cairns, but should have stayed in a more familiar setting with a new coach coming in and the fresh start maybe with that. But even if he'd gone to another club with a better culture and played sparingly, scouts would probably given him a pass mark. Instead he comes here and looks lost.
CJ hire has just been another disaster, but he was setup to fail. Having to still pay so many previous coaches, he really needed an experienced assistant instead of retaining Pearlman who looks out of depth. FFS, they even brought Petty in. Or even if they brought in a retread coach with a view to CJ taking over. If the rumours about DJ going to bench and CH signing his own death warrant, surely that decision could have been made promptly and gotten someone else.

Reply #882926 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Two years ago

"Both Harry Froling and Cam Bairstow will (at least) be in the Boomers squad."

Sam Frolling maybe. Harry has just pulled one good game out of his ass. I wouldn't be projecting Boomers spots for him too soon.

Cam Bairstow will be 32 or so by the time the WC and Olympics roll around. Not over the hill necessarily but it's something to bare in mind. Also look at the other talent we have at that spot - Nick Kay would immediately get the nod in front of him. But I think if Bairstow keeps this up he's in the squad.

"Dusty Hannahs only played 13 minutes for 5 pts. He should pack his bags tonight."

Cutting him makes too much sense. They'll sign him to a three year deal.

"How are people missing the point 'pun intended' that Dusty isn't the big problem here! The last 2 games they’ve hardly played him has this helped the team? No! Meanwhile the turnover king McCarron plays bulk minutes and cant setup a simple offence set."

You dont sign imports billed as 'the best shooter outside of the NBA' just for them not to be THE problem on the team. He's providing next to nothing and he'd be getting well paid. The guy should be on a plane.

And yes... McCarron. A three year deal? By god. What the hell were they thinking?

"That we don't run a few sets each game with Hannahs running off multiple screens to get open, is a complete indictment on the coaching."

Or coaches actually realize now that he's not 'that guy'. Probably some of that too going on. As I've said before, Hannahs is the G League journeyman who does well in a league that doesn't pride itself on defense and where open threes are plenty. Expect him to play real basketball on both ends on the floor and he just isn't any good. Plenty of guys like that in the G League who seem to fit in there yet nowhere else and NBL teams need to be more wary of them.

"How does King continually get NBA talk? In weaker teams, there should be chances for an upcoming talent to exert themselves and grow their minutes. Cairns should've been opportunity enough, right?

Is he still young or raw? Obviously no drama with slow improvement, but draft talk has to be overkill?"

Of course it is. What scout is seriously looking at him? He's one of those guys who looks like they should be a good basketball player if you judge solely on physical attributes but when it comes to skill.. the kid's got next to nothing. He's 19 so he's still pretty young and those things might develop but he wouldn't realistically be on NBA radars as of right now.

"To the poster who said about McCarron’s assist and rebounding, watch the games not look at that stats."

Yeah that's exactly right. Too many stat slappers around that come back with these whattaboutisms. Okay the guy can rebound. Good for him. He also can pass to perfectly open people... as you should be able to when you dominate the ball as a point guard. Rebounds and assists tend to be overinflated stats at the best of times. What is he doing objectively? Well he's struggling to lead a very poor team to any wins is what he's actually getting done.

Reply #882927 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Two years ago

He has more rebounds per game that most teams starting centre's/PF etc maybe it’s you who needs to watch .... But with both eyes open

Reply #882928 | Report this post

Anon  
Two years ago

That's because he drops off his defensive assignment and concentrates on the boards. He got an earful last night in a timeout from CJ for doing exactly that.

Reply #882938 | Report this post

AngusH  
Two years ago

Agree on King re: staying in Cairns - I actually think Tasmania would have been perfect, but it was a weird decision to go to Adelaide and although I'm far from sold on him as an NBL rotation guy in the long-term (surely the NBA stuff is over now), I don't see how with the guys who they had (even pre-imports) why Adelaide was the team he selected, unless no one else was interested, which seems odd - he was far from lighting the league on fire last season, but I think there are several teams that would have still given him a shot.

To be fair to King last night was actually one of his better games in that he didn't try to force anything, which IMO has been his biggest issue. Still, just *not* making mistakes is not enough to keep a guy on the court either.

re: Bairstow on current form he should be a real chance at a Boomers spot on current, but unlikely he beats out Kay. He looks in the best shape he's been in ... well, since ever, really. He was solid for us at the 2016 Olympics pre-injury, but not looking nearly as mobile and aggressive as he has this season.

Reply #882947 | Report this post

Anon  
Two years ago

Mo King signed in Adelaide because his agent told him too. Yes the agent. The same one where we get nearly every player from.

Reply #882951 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Two years ago

surprise, surprise

Reply #882952 | Report this post

Senator11  
Two years ago

'What's mediocre about being 2nd in assists and 7th in the league in rebounding? Again another clueless post'

Bahahahahahaha! McCarron has done nothing to help his team except stat chase, Kmart Westbrook.

Reply #882956 | Report this post

Twinkletoes  
Two years ago

King's problem at the Taipans was that he didn't defend very well. Early in the season Kelly actually didn't play him in a game because of that. King also said before the start of the season that he wanted to earn his spot in the side rather than just be given minutes because he was a NS. Kelly took him at his word.

As the season wore on he put more effort into his defence and was given more minutes which increased when the Taipans had some injuries. The back end of his season was actually quite good. According to Liam Santamaria, King wouldn't be staying with the Taipans if Kelly was coaching. That problem was solved for him however I think the fact the Taipans took a bit of time to appoint a new coach didn't help the case for him staying.

From what he said in the media his decision to go to Adelaide (under Connor Henry) had quite a bit to do with Josh Giddey. He also said it was a tough decision to leave the Taipans. He is a better player than he is showing at the moment.

Reply #882957 | Report this post

LoveBroker  
Two years ago

And yes... McCarron. A three year deal? By god. What the hell were they thinking?

Come on....when you heard McCarron was joining the team, were you honestly disappointed / p!ssed off?

He has the body of work that would make him high in demand.

Again, I am the only person in this forum that doesn't what every player is getting paid so I cannot speak to overs / unders.

I am proud that the team could attract this level of talent.

YES...right now he is not playing to expectations but I am hopeful he can have more games like that against the Wildcats than the Hawks.

In general this team is capable of so much more.

You can see snippets of what these guys can do but its just damn inconsistent.

Plus we've not have a full squad all year, I know that applies virtually to all but it doesn't make it less a hurdle.

The build of this team was always around Humphries, DJ and McCarron, with Humphries out that's a big hole.

Can we be a bit more patient?

Withers looks to be trending upwards.
DJ has still got it offensively.
Dech is coming along very nicely on the 3 and D front.

We do need to run more things for Dusty rather than hold the ball for 18 seconds then expect him to do something in the final 6 seconds on the shot clock (he is probably more used to being set up within a system a la Steindl, and Jessop than a creator like XRM and Cotton.

Watching yesterday's game the offence is too easily broken then its straight into scramble mode, where are the counters when the opposition closes option A?

Our defence was just god awful in the second quarter, so many strolls into the keyway for a dunk. Not having a fully fit Humphries really bites. Our defensive efficiency is 112 (second worse only to NZB - 115), the next closed is 5 points away.

We need to tread wter for the next 3 weeks then really go hard if we are to make the playoffs.

Reply #882959 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Two years ago

if we tread water for next 3 weeks, season will be dead (if it's not already).

Reply #882961 | Report this post

LoveBroker  
Two years ago

By treading water I mean keeping around the .500 mark.

Over the next few rounds I would expect :

Round 9
- @ TAS - Win
- Vs MEL - Loss

Round 10
- Vs CRN - Win
- @ SEM - Loss

Round 11
- @ SYD - Win

If we are 6 -6 at the End of Round 11 we still have a decent chance to make the playoffs but with little room for error (losses).

Reply #882963 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Two years ago

"Come on....when you heard McCarron was joining the team, were you honestly disappointed / p!ssed off?"

Yes. I've never bought Aussie combo guards as starting point guards. They can never do it unless supported by other playmakers. That has always been the fact and yet we keep continuing to beat that dead horse. If we signed an American point guard alongside him with a decent resume I wouldn't have hated the signing but by the time the team was set I knew it was a big glaring red flag there and I've been right.

Reply #882966 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Two years ago

CJ was getting into a player in a timeout, I actually thought it was Mccaron, not certain, if you don't understand the play, ask someone. I’m not convinced CJ the problem, Johnson is offensively great, defensively rubbish, Sotto shows something but realistically is a dp, again defensively rubbish, he needs core strength gym work. You can cover for some defensive liability players but not at the same time.

Reply #882969 | Report this post

LoveBroker  
Two years ago

Yes. I've never bought Aussie combo guards as starting point guards. They can never do it unless supported by other playmakers.

So you hated Gibbo (combo with Gary Ervin), Sobes (combo with Randle or Shorter)?

Reply #882971 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Two years ago

"They can never do it unless supported by other playmakers."

I literally answered your question.

Gibbo was 'solid'. Sobey should never have been used as a point guard.

Reply #882972 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Two years ago

season cooked .... again

Reply #882974 | Report this post

Just a fan  
Two years ago

"Come on....when you heard McCarron was joining the team, were you honestly disappointed / p!ssed off?"

Amen

Reply #882979 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:36 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754