Ben
Two years ago

Sixers @ Hawks - Fri 25th Feb

Hawks by 12 with a few minutes gone in 2Q.

Topic #49781 | Report this topic

Dunkman  
Two years ago

Sixers just don't play D.

Reply #885877 | Report this post

Knowall  
Two years ago

Do 6s no what defense means

Reply #885879 | Report this post

Sarge  
Two years ago

Poor offensive coordination as well.

Reply #885880 | Report this post

Knowall  
Two years ago

Personally wouldn't want to play or coach Dusty. Plays like a matador on defense and selfish on o

Reply #885881 | Report this post

Uncle Phil  
Two years ago

Good intensity by the 6ers coming out of halftime. Mcarron really needs to improve at finishing. Often gets to the bucket but hasn't looked close to making a layup.

Reply #885882 | Report this post

Screeningnick  
Two years ago

As someone who has a soft spot for the Hawks I really dislike XRM. Sam Froling & Reath need to stop playing so soft.

Reply #885883 | Report this post

Sarge  
Two years ago

Hawks share the ball better

Reply #885884 | Report this post

LoveBroker  
Two years ago

That was a very disappointing 4th quarter after a strong third.

Levi Randolph isn't going to move the needle.

We need Hopson ASAP.

Reply #885886 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

I've seen nothing that shows me dusty is the gun he’s supposed to be, it’s not always the player though, he might only no how to play like the g league, the nbl is a different game though.

Reply #885888 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Two years ago

Yep its too late now i think but they needed to switch out dusty. He may have this reputation as a good shooter but he has not shown it all year.

Reply #885890 | Report this post

DR  
Two years ago

Ordinary

Reply #885895 | Report this post

Sarge  
Two years ago

Hannahs imo best when executing off a cut or a catch and shoot. Not strong enough pure one on one.

Reply #885897 | Report this post

Observer  
Two years ago

What's the hold up getting 3rd import

People saying hopson has signed,$$$ issues ,the longer leaving it ,not worth it .
Keep hopson for next season.We need a point guard like Trimble .

Had our chances but not getting rebounds.Big game Sunday at horrible time ,in future
Later games,hard to get family organised after district training.230 Sunday perfect ,training finish have lunch then go to game.Mid week games suit family no need rush .

Reply #885898 | Report this post

KET  
Two years ago

LB - 36ers need to win 10 out of the last 14, if they're lucky. 11/14 is probably what’s actually required.

Nothing will move the needle to where it needs to go. This is the "we have officially dug a hole two deep to get out" that was predicted pre-season.

Adelaide never changes. Unfortunately. :(

Reply #885899 | Report this post

KET  
Two years ago

Too*

Reply #885900 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Two years ago

I can appreciate Adelaide fighting their way back into the game but theyre just not good enough to do anything this year. JVG is gone - good. But we've left changes too late.

Reply #885901 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Two years ago

Adelaide never changes. Unfortunately. :(

Sounds exactly like Perth, except with a crappier pro basketball team.

Reply #885905 | Report this post

Shano76  
Two years ago

Another year of accepting mediocrity. I appreciate that we still have a team to follow, but it's 20 years since a title now and this roster is uninspiring and the imports just aren’t up to it. And to not use the third import spot is just puzzling. Probably not worth it now.
Who is signed for next season?
And Hannahs better be on the first plane back to the US after the season is over never to return. Withers too.

Reply #885906 | Report this post

Hermann  
Two years ago

Sixers where is the D ntensity...offence will become more in tune when get stops an hassle hustle.. CJ can't get blood out of stones if team seems immune to playing hard.. maybe CH should been retained to lay the ground work to priority in defending. Game was dunna before the haff time siren.
Making life tough sixers..

Reply #885907 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Two years ago

Hermann with criticism for the sixers? Well I'll be!

The team isn't any good and the season is over.

And while we're on the subject I am not sure why the Mitch McCarron "no look" pass was made a big deal about on social media. It was the obvious pass to make. He looked at Johnson and looked away as passing. It's not like it was one of those Josh Giddey level passes. Anyone can look away as they do something. It was style points for the sake of it. Reminds me of the Kevin Lisch crossovers where the defender just slipped on the decals. Let's stop celebrating mediocrity in this league. This pass is 6/10 at best. I am confident anyone on this board whose played a bit of basketball could have done it.

https://www.facebook.com/watch?v=1783245718733147

Reply #885926 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Two years ago

I would ague that Mitch makes a lot of his passes more difficult than they need to be.

Reply #885937 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Two years ago

Who is signed for next season?

Daniel Johnson (1 year left)
Sunday Dech (1 year)
Mitch McCarron (2 years)
Kai Sotto (2 years)

Reply #885949 | Report this post

BasketballEinstein  
Two years ago

I think its time to draw a line in the sand...

Reply #885954 | Report this post

LoveBroker  
Two years ago

And do?

Reply #885958 | Report this post

Uncle Dre  
Two years ago

Haha. Draw a line in the sand. Few squiggles on the beach now!

Reply #885960 | Report this post

Hermann  
Two years ago

Sixers are at pivot in the crossroad. Great 4 for next year good core but please need some in currant crop to say you need me.. CJ needs to be given time to rebuild restore the nuts and bolts...if JJ can win more than sixers and besting Perth and Melbourne I going to be sad.. glimpses appear and it's like sixers are clicking.. a super fit and firing IH and if DH could catch on fire.what a pretty site this could have been. Sixers to take kings down though.. as good as kings are no match. Expect sotto and DJ to put on a clinic... I not dreaming...

Reply #885962 | Report this post

Hermann  
Two years ago

Well Hermann if I say so me self...sixers came to play.. yeah sir yaby.. sixers on the verge.. believers where are you..

Reply #886047 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:14 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754