Dunkman
Two years ago

Brisbane v Illawarra 5.30.

Can't see anything but a hawks comfortable win here.

Hawks by 15 plus.

Topic #49934 | Report this topic

Dunkman  
Two years ago

Brisbane getting very good crowds this season.

Reply #889174 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

Drimic playing his quality D, ::))) two fouls in under a minute.

Reply #889177 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Two years ago

Brisbane getting very good crowds this season.

I've noticed this too but have no idea how.

Reply #889178 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

Brisbane are absolute horrible, two players, Franks and Patterson, how Moss is still there is amazing. Spend some money and repay your fans by putting a decent side out there. It's all to easy for hawks. Does JD keep his job or is it further up the ranks that needs changing

Reply #889180 | Report this post

I have watched NBL since day one and top grade Aussie basketball for a while before that. Well over 50 years in fact. Probably the one thing I can be as close as possible to being certain of in all that time is that I have never seen a shooting action that that is as broken as Wigness. All those elite programs he must have been a member of and he ends up with that action.

Reply #889189 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

Elite programs, lol, quite often it's who you know.

Homicide wanting to get on a plane to fly to Brisbane so he can get an easy lay up in a hawks jersey, lol. Homicide been good this season.

Reply #889190 | Report this post

Knowall  
Two years ago

Brisbane gone walkabout. Worst defensive effort I've seen for a long time. End of season can’t come quick enough for them

Reply #889193 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

Not certain I've got the message across but Brisbane are woeful. Clear the decks for next season.

Reply #889194 | Report this post

Ben  
Two years ago

At least that was the last stinkfest patrons have to endure in Brisbane this season. Peeyew!

Sammy Mack - please do your job m8. Get K-Mart to loosen the purse strings a little and sign a squad worth supporting.

Reply #889197 | Report this post

Sebastian  
Two years ago

And whilst your at it cut Patterson's meal allowance if you re-sign him.

Reply #889199 | Report this post

AlexK  
Two years ago

Also a fan since the 'back court' Snakepit, and agree re Wigness shooting style - not just him though, how can formerly elite juniors like Giddey and Travers have such ordinary actions - what's with the feet movement and the glacial release?

Reply #889246 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:07 pm, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754