Perthworld
Two years ago

ScoMo gone?

No, not that one.

Any word from the Wildcats? Any whispers? Surely this guy is out the door based on not just performance but his poor attitude.

Topic #50092 | Report this topic

Dunkman  
Two years ago

WA got rid scomo, properly tonight. :::))))

Reply #892564 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Two years ago

If ScoMo is out the door the 'Cats better not replace him with an Albo.

Reply #892565 | Report this post

proud  
Two years ago

MVP ball is June 11 if I'm correct so I don't expect any new coach until they 'finish' with this season.

I'd like to see him gone but I don't trust SEN to replace him with anyone better but Albo could be a good start

Reply #892567 | Report this post

Another Anon  
Two years ago

Craig Hutchinson has come out multiple times to say ScoMo is here to stay.

Reply #892568 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

Very quiet in Brisbane as well. Could JD be gone as well?

Reply #892570 | Report this post

Bol  
Two years ago

Hutchie has a three year plan in place to reduce the wildcats organisation to a rabble. While he's off to an impressive start in season 1 there is more work to be done and ScoMo is integral to that.

Reply #892580 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

^^^
Following the original scomo. Good plan, ruin from within.

Reply #892582 | Report this post

Statman84  
Two years ago

@Dunkman - free agency only started on Friday, give it some time before saying a particular coach is gone because no signing has been announced yet.

By that logic, Buford must be on his way out too.

JD still has 1 year on his contract, he isn't going anywhere. There are rumblings around Brissy that JD and the owners have a clear plan with who they want to sign.

Reply #892583 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Two years ago

Woo fucking hoo!

Reply #894305 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:38 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754