Perth fan
Two years ago

Jack White's NBA chances?

Is doing well in Summer League and recently with the Boomers.
How do people rate his NBA chances?
Only 1997 born so still plenty of room to improve.

Topic #50251 | Report this topic

Saint23  
Two years ago

imagine delly white leave united

Reply #895646 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

More chance than a lot others over there, I'd say his three point shot is against him though.

Reply #895649 | Report this post

Ozzymandis  
Two years ago

Travers has a much better chance imo, he's 4 years younger and has higher chances of sorting out his scoring issues...white is already 24 and contrary to what you think, the older you are, the tougher it is to improve..

Reply #895650 | Report this post

Bored  
Two years ago

Well yeah, Travers was drafted lol.
I think of all the non-drafted guys White has the best shot for certain. He fits the mold of what you want in an end of bench guy. Difference maker at training scrimmaging against stars and has high level role player skills. Not many teams want elite scorers at the end of the bench.

Reply #895651 | Report this post

Ozzymandis  
Two years ago

@bored, well travers was drafted @ 56, tbf..not really guaranteed a spot on the team...but i agree with everything else you said.

Reply #895659 | Report this post

proud  
Two years ago

When I first seen him for United I didn't understand the love the commentators gave him but he was easily my favourite United player and someone I'd love to have on any team I support. He has a tenacity and smarts about him that I like, can defend and does the intangibles well. Very similar to Xavier Cooks and I'm not sure Boomers can suit both but both are awesome to have in your team. Gets his stats without having plays ran for him. Like a Nick Kay in that way... shit can we have all 3 on the same Boomers side, I feel like we can't... but they all have that winners mentality.

I really hope that he gets a chance even if he only sits at the end of a bench for a season, he will have grown so much and will destroy the NBL (he should get more opportunity to star this season if he returns to NBL if JLA leaves).

Reply #895718 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:20 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754