Saint23
Last year

Jock Landale

Anyone watching Suns Vs Buck.

looks like Chris Paul is pissed off at Jock.

Is jock in the NBA next year or Europe 6Pts 4 Rebs

Topic #50985 | Report this topic

Master Chief  
Last year

Well I am certain it wouldn't be the first ever instance of a player becoming frustrated with a teammate, whatever you're referring to.

Jock has done well I think and the move has been good for him and Phoenix, so his stocks must have only risen.

Reply #914009 | Report this post

Ben  
Last year

A good chance CP3 will be out of the league before Jock is.

Jock has done well as the first centre off the bench for the Suns (occasionally swapping on the depth chart with Biyombo). I've watched a fair chunk of his play and he certainly doesn't appear out of place.

Reply #914016 | Report this post

Frisbee14  
Last year

Saw an article that said KD liked him and trained well in situations. Suns were looking to upgrade over CP before deadline, Kyrie an option but who knows what new distractions he'll bring, especially after signing new contract.
But seems a storm in a teacup if CP annoyed in a isolated game with a teammate.

Reply #914026 | Report this post

hoopie  
Last year

CP is a primadonna who's getting desperate for a title in his declining years

Reply #914030 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:55 am, Fri 3 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754