Zodiac
Last year

Adelaide 36ers extend AEC deal until 2029

The 36ers have signed a 5 year extension with the Adelaide Entertainment Centre beginning July 1, 2024 until 2029.

https://nbl.com.au/news/36ers-lock-in-home-court-advantage

Topic #51318 | Report this topic

KET  
Last year

That's guaranteed to make everyone happy

Reply #922463 | Report this post

Master Chief  
Last year

It hasn't given the same advantage as the old venue (don't know what to call it now), and something just doesn't feel right about it, so can't say I'm pleased to be getting another five years of it.

Reply #922466 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Last year

I think it's a smart business move.

Reply #922468 | Report this post

LoveBroker  
Last year

This is a great financial move.

Reply #922472 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Last year

For whatever reason the Entertainment Centre is packing out, despite garbage team. I think it's a good move to keep them there

Reply #922474 | Report this post

KET  
Last year

So they're talking 6k member target by season start.

I’m guessing some of that is multi game memberships rather than full season memberships.

I wonder if they can agree 8.5k for the season or would that be a bridge too far?

Reply #922480 | Report this post

KET  
Last year

Can average ***

Reply #922481 | Report this post

+  
Last year

entertainment centre is awesome night out - game day presentation is very good. Pub across the road eating venues all close by - great night out

Reply #922482 | Report this post

+  
Last year

member numbers will depend on the court results - everyone likes a winner

Reply #922483 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Last year

Yeah still prefer the powerhouse for the atmosphere/viewing experience but no denying Ent Centre is better for everything else. I'm amazed that we are apparently getting way more members and crowd despite what the team produces. At this point for me personally its some weird hate watch experience, sad and frustrating but i keep coming back.

Reply #922491 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Last year

It's not going to get a lot better until McCarron's contract ends unfortunately. It's just taking up all this money and it's impossible to build a good team around it.

Reply #922492 | Report this post

DennisRodmansHair  
Last year

This is good news.

Reply #922768 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:53 pm, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754