Tomdelonge2
Last year

SEM @ Illawarra, Oct 7

Tough for SEM to butter up with injuries. Hawks smashed in betting

Topic #51456 | Report this topic

Dunkman  
Last year

Hawks playing their second game, Phoenix their fourth, I know that stadiums aren't always available but the schedule at times is bad.
Phoenix backing up after playing in Cairns, got injuries, while the hawks have done nothing but practice and not left their homes. I can’t see anything but a hawks win here by a reasonable margin.

Reply #927456 | Report this post

Ostriker  
Last year

Where are they playing?

Reply #927598 | Report this post

MaxM  
Last year

Jackomas' rotations are just baffling.

Reply #927599 | Report this post

Groote  
Last year

The ceiling camera angle when zoomed our way too far is absolutely atrocious. Hawks will be lucky to be in the League in three years time at this rate. No uniform sponsors whatsoever and almost as many empty seats as filled.

Jackomas working on the AFL inspired "if you get a goal, you get a rest" logic.

Reply #927601 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Last year

SEM to iso, Terangi is worst offender

Reply #927602 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Last year

It's like watching the nba, defending not compulsory, lol. I don’t believe either these two teams are going to cause problems to the top teams. SEM having a go for very undermanned, Harvey killing SEM.

Reply #927603 | Report this post

Screeningnick  
Last year

Does Jakomas know he doesn't need to make a sub every 90 seconds?

Reply #927604 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Last year

Kenyon defence is not up to his JJs standard.

Reply #927605 | Report this post

Screeningnick  
Last year

Hawks are absolutely embarrassing on defense.

Reply #927606 | Report this post

Anon123  
Last year

Jackomas is an embarrassment as a head coach.

Reply #927607 | Report this post

Screeningnick  
Last year

Hawks can't defend a cone but these refs are either unqualified or have money on SEM.

Reply #927609 | Report this post

Tomdelonge2  
Last year

SEM just battling. They not a threat

Reply #927612 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Last year

Bottom two, three SEM. Team balance and defence going to let them down. Kelly certainly got them having a go though.
Illawarra the same unless Robinson can keep up that scoring, Harvey as well was just having his way scoring.
Be surprised if either team makes playoffs.

Reply #927617 | Report this post

Tomdelonge2  
Last year

You wouldn't think they are in the mix business end of season. SEM could finish a lot lower than most expect

Reply #927648 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Last year

Always thought the mix wasn't right, to many players that need the ball, good scorers but lack defensive size, certainly in the guards. Robinson today and Miller on Thursday just to strong. Getting a centre back would be helpful as well.

Reply #927650 | Report this post

koberulz  
Last year

The ceiling camera angle when zoomed our way too far is absolutely atrocious.
There were play phases where you could literally see into the backcourt while halfcourt offense was being run. I have absolutely no idea how that can be allowed to happen at this level. You see it quite a bit at NBL1 level, and even there I wish they'd be better about getting on top of it.

Reply #927654 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:34 am, Sun 28 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754