zhilen111
Last year

Favorite NBA Team

Hello guys,

Who is your favorite NBA team this year? Just wondering who's the greatest team in the NBA today's season. :))

Topic #51476 | Report this topic

SmallieBiggs  
Last year

Been a Portland Trailblazers fan since 2006 when Brandon Roy was drafted and have followed them ever since.
Going to be a lean year for us. But at least we have Scoot...

Reply #927990 | Report this post

Saint23  
Last year

2011 Dallas mavericks

Reply #928024 | Report this post

chillbaby  
Last year

Been a Lakers fan since 1972... started playing 'ball that year and we used to get the Encyclopaedia Brittanica year book which included a section on the year in sport. I still recall a photo of Wilt Chamberlain in a Lakers uniform and viola! Been following them ever since - probably the only NBA team I knew about until the late 70's. Not as passionate about them now although still a fan. I tend now to watch players more so than teams on the rare occasion I actually watch a game on TV (I generally get to see more games live each year than on TV!) and certainly like to watch the Australian contingent. After all Ben Simmons woes, love him or hate him, will be watching him a lot this year to see how he goes

Reply #928033 | Report this post

DennisRodmansHair  
Last year

Have been a Detroit Pistons fan since MJ retired in 2003.

Reply #928036 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Last year

I went from Cleveland to Miami to Cleveland to LA, yes I follow players. Always had a soft spot for Toronto though.

Reply #928040 | Report this post

Cram  
Last year

Been a Raptors fan since 95.

I think this year will be fun to watch without much success.

Reply #928041 | Report this post

Big Fudge  
Last year

Been a Magic fan since 92' last 10 years have been terrible but at least now we are getting things right and building around Banchero and Wagner.

Reply #928045 | Report this post

dddd  
Last year

Have been a Hornets fan since '92, mainly down to Mugsy (along with Zo and LJ, that sick colour scheme with pinstripes that was all the rage in the 90s, but mainly Mugsy). Which went from Charlotte to New Orleans (with the soirée in OKC). And then it became weird and I'm not exactly sure anymore. The team history is even more confusing than the Thunder/Sonics, more akin to the Cleveland/Baltimore sitch in NFL. I tend to favour the Pels, just because of the continuity of the roster. Now I have big man abandonment issues and I don’t think any amount of psychiatry is gonna save me. At least we have a brief three week period last season where I felt joy again.

Reply #928093 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Last year

I would have been a Kentucky Colonels fan for life, if they had been accepted into the NBA post merger, purely based on their name.

Reply #928102 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Last year

C's always baby. Bring on the hate.

Reply #928112 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:14 pm, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754