Ben
Earlier this year

SEM @ Hawks - Fri 5th Han

Tips 7:30pm NSW/VIC.

Williams and Nader confirmed outs tonight for SEM. Think they'll be doing wel if they manage to keep the loss to about 10 points.

Tbh not expecting much from the game. Watching because I like bball and half-interested to see how the Hawks go as they continue their mini-surge.

Topic #51698 | Report this topic

Luuuc  
Earlier this year

It gets worse

TEAM UPDATE

Gary Browne will not suit up tonight against the Hawks due to a right groin strain.

Reply #933529 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Earlier this year

No Browne now either, I heard a Simon Mitchell podcast after moller went down, in a nut shell he said SEM would battle to play finals without him, he was their defensive mainstay. With follow up injuries it's been a long hard road for Kelly, hopefully he can put a bit more input into team selections next season, I believe he’s done well under trying circumstances.

Re the game, hawks should win this quite comfortably, I just got a feeling that basically SEM bench are going to play hard and this will be a lot closer. Hawks by 8.

Not certain why they let Pineau go, he would be very useful right now, was a good back up to sauce. Maybe nz offered more money.

Reply #933530 | Report this post

Ben  
Earlier this year

Vague 30 point 20 board performance incoming.

Reply #933533 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Earlier this year

All as predicted, I'm not certain why Kelly is subbing so much, stick with six or seven. Ayre got stop thinking he’s the man and play team.

Reply #933539 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Earlier this year

Creek and Kenyon are nbl players, the rest nbl1.

Reply #933540 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Earlier this year

As most predicted, I thought that SEM would be having a go, not much so far, their D is poor. Has any other side had their three imports out in the same game?, it looks contagious.

Reply #933541 | Report this post

Ducky  
Earlier this year

Really have to question this roster construction and why dj wasn't kept as an injury replacement. Would have been a great fit, not so much initially.

Reply #933542 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Earlier this year

Creek and Ayre defensively haven't had it, not good for leaders.

Reply #933543 | Report this post

Ducky  
Earlier this year

30 frequent flyer points on his way back to purth.

Reply #933544 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Earlier this year

Gaze and Copeland are magnificent on commentary.

Reply #933545 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Earlier this year

I'll add Terangi to poor defender

Reply #933546 | Report this post

Jacket  
Earlier this year

LOL 31 point difference in the game with 7 mins left in the game and all the starters are in.

LOL @ NBL

Reply #933547 | Report this post

Jacket  
Earlier this year

Why is Mitch Creek in the game?
I tell you why, because he is a stat padding WHORE.
He does not care about winning.

Reply #933549 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Earlier this year

Not much to say really, nbl team beat an nbl1 team. Tatum certainly got this hawks team firing. Goorg available or not this bloke should get the job. Kelly will probably get moved on which in my opinion will be a disappointment, he hasn't had a fair run.

Reply #933551 | Report this post

Weedy Slug  
Earlier this year

Turnaround from Jakomas to Tatum, impressive.

Reply #933554 | Report this post

Ski 76  
Earlier this year

How long does Tommy Greer last at the Phoenix they are as the germans say Scheisse

Reply #933564 | Report this post

Billy Bob  
Earlier this year

When do questions finally get asked of their s and c? Been a mess at keeping guys healthy and getting back on court since day 1

Reply #933568 | Report this post

Footloose  
Earlier this year

So true Billy Bob, injury riddled since day 1

Reply #933570 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:15 am, Sun 28 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754