Ben
Earlier this year

Hawks @ Bullets - Sun 14th Jan

Tips 2pm NSW/VIC.

High stakes game. Win for the Hawkins boosts them to 3rd. Victory for the Bullets leapfrogs the visitors to 4th.

Game could go anyway. I don't trust Schueller, so Hawks by 5 for me.

Topic #51722 | Report this topic

Dunkman  
Earlier this year

Hawks by a whisker, bullets been run down in a few games which might be camouflaging that they are better than it looks. Hawks off double OT, should be a cracker.

Reply #934191 | Report this post

Screeningnick  
Earlier this year

Lol you don't trust Schueller? He’s probably favourite for COTY right now.

Reply #934193 | Report this post

Ben  
Earlier this year

He is definitely not the favourite, nor close to it. Come on now.

Reply #934197 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Earlier this year

Tatum learning about home cooking in nbl.

Reply #934198 | Report this post

Screeningnick  
Earlier this year

The only rational criticism someone can have of Schueller is playing Baynes

Reply #934199 | Report this post

Ben  
Earlier this year

Schueller's end of game management has been poor to be below average all season. That’s a valid criticism which gives more substance as to why he’s not in the conversation right now.

Can anyone say what’s going on with Prather. Just started watching and can see he’s not on the boxscore. Not an injury or injury management already?

Reply #934202 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Earlier this year

Was wandering on Prather as well, missed the first few minutes, anyone got clue.

Reply #934203 | Report this post

Ben  
Earlier this year

Had to dig deep down the Bullets fb, but they say both Prather and Bannan are out due to illness.

Reply #934206 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Earlier this year

Cheers, Ben

Blanchfield been horrible, he's trying but the game has past him, certainly now he can’t make threes. Some soft fouls getting called

Reply #934209 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Earlier this year

Norton been the opposite for Brisbane, been great.

Reply #934212 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Earlier this year

Sobey two turnovers, back to back inviting hawks back in.

Reply #934213 | Report this post

hoopie  
Earlier this year

Illawarra showing they don't know how to catch up in the last minutes of close games, based on the last 5 minutes of play. Shame, as I wanted to see another close finish this weekend.

And I agree that Norton (and McDaniel) have really looked good this season for Brisbane.

Reply #934214 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Earlier this year

Entertaining game despite the refs blowing the pee out the whistle. Both coaches should be reasonably happy, obviously Scheuler more, he is doing good up there. Hawks I thought were overrated before season started so again coach Tatum doing fine. Bones of a very good team, not certain Robinson is that great at the point.

Reply #934217 | Report this post

sueperstar  
Earlier this year

Can someone tell me if its legal to wave your arm in conversation while lined up and the shooter is aiming

Is it legal to face the baseline when in defensive line up with your rear end on the offensive player beside you

If both theses answer to NO take a look at Sobey and Barnes next game

Reply #934270 | Report this post

sueperstar  
Earlier this year

Think they do know but it's tough when the whistle isn't really going both ways
Sober tell ref he hit my arm for goodness sake its not netball

Reply #934271 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:33 pm, Sun 28 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754