The final six players voting percentages were as follows:

1. Rashad Tucker  Melbourne 15%
1. Roland Roberts  Sydney 15%
2. Liam Rush  Perth 14%
3. Cortez Groves  Wollongong 12%
4. Pero Vasiljevic  West Sydney 10%
4. Everard Bartlett  New Zealand 10%
Go Pero!

In other NBL news, the Crocs CEO has come out in support of Ian Stacker given that Townsville are struggling with only 5 wins from 17 games, only two victories away from the wooden spoon.

And Hunter's new import has arrived:
Hunter Pirates recruit Johnny McClenton touched down on Australian soil on Monday morning and despite the jet-lag, has been given the thumbs up to play this Sunday night when the Pirates take on New Zealand at the Newcastle Entertainment Centre.

Topic #5258 | Report this topic

Nutwork  
Years ago

So Stacks has got the Kiss of Death.
Will he be a Dragon tamer next year?

Reply #60035 | Report this post

Why isn't Oscar in the dunk comp?

Reply #60077 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why isn't Larry Abney in the dunk contest?
I guess those reverse dunks on the break and power dunks on people don't count for much in the fans voting!
And its not like the Crocs haven't been on Fox enough for everyone to see!

Reply #60081 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm not really aware of his abilities, so can someone tell me how good Pero Vasiljevic is at this? I mean does he have a chance to win?

Reply #60082 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

You never know, he could be a chance.

I've heard it said by more than a few people that Pero was an NBA chance at one point. Playing for the Boomers recently, he reportedly threw down some decent dunks.

And you always hear those stories of Pero dominating Cattalini one-on-one in years past.

I voted for him.

Reply #60106 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:01 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754