ALBURY 2006

So, how was Albury this year?

How did the SA teams perform?
Who took out the finals?

How did the SA refs perform?

Topic #5882 | Report this topic

AussieMj  
Years ago

Go to SA Country Website and go to links, click on Albury Stadium and go your hardest.

Reply #66849 | Report this post

Country Traveller  
Years ago

SA boys came close in Under 14s.

And I did actually get to see "HOOPS" very own Matt Ryan leading the Referee Support Group during the grand final. Led them in chants and the mimicking of the referees.

Also, I would have a guess that is was HIS idea to "reserve" two of the corporate boxes for referees!

Reply #67026 | Report this post

Matt Ryan  
Years ago

Yes, I did lead the refs.

However, I did not reserve the boxes. It was another ref's idea!

Reply #67027 | Report this post

Fish  
Years ago

As a matter of fact, some of the refs are planning ahead what to do in next year's 18mens grand final. We might make up a few signs like at the cricket! Any suggestions on the slogans?

Matty Ryan - & you could do your Pussy-Cat-Dolls dance as the prematch or half-time entertainment! ;)

Reply #70734 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Good to see that the tournament is about the ref's and not the basketball. (insert sarcasm here)

Reply #70736 | Report this post

Matt Ryan  
Years ago

It is about the basketball, but it also has to be fun for the refs too! It's the only time for us to let our hair down!

Fish - Who are you? And how do you know about my PUSSYCAT DOLLS DANCE?

Reply #70740 | Report this post

Fish22  
Years ago

Just say it was 'Great balls of fire!'...

Reply #70744 | Report this post

brown penis  
Years ago

Albury was good

Reply #237702 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:07 pm, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754