Punter
Years ago

JUNIORS AWAY WITH 36ers

Will any of the Juniors that are away with the 36ers be in action Friday or Sunday for the Junior Finals. COuld leave a couple of holes if they arn't going to be back in time

Topic #589 | Report this topic

Hoop Addict  
Years ago

Apparently Joe could miss the Tigers game Sunday. Dodman's Sturt unit didn't make finals & Gerlach doesn't play juniors.

Reply #5561 | Report this post

hey ; )  
Years ago

The Tigers will win without Joe they are a great team and they work as a team! Dont get me wrong Joe is a great player but they will win either way! They also have a great to coach to top it all off

Reply #5599 | Report this post

Hoop Addict  
Years ago

They have a double chance anyways, so I'm sure they'll be fine.

They play either West or Norwood (More likely West, me thinks) on Sunday, so they could be challenged without Joe.

Reply #5600 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

is that the same coach that single handedly lost them the state champs grand final???.....great coach think again, you simply dont take ingles off the floor in a grand final.....nor do you say to a team that "hey you guys got yourselves into this mess, now get yourselves out of it".
harsh but true!!

Reply #5601 | Report this post

Rory  
Years ago

Joe will be back... Hes getting an early flight home. Peace

Reply #5607 | Report this post

unknown  
Years ago

which juniors went away i didnt know

Reply #5882 | Report this post

Joe Ingles  
Years ago

everyone...il be there for the final...i just got home from the 6ers camp and it was one of the best camp's ive been on! tigers are plying west and it wil b a great game! thanks for letting ppl kno il be there rorz...ur my boy! peace.

Reply #5924 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:49 pm, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754