johno
Years ago

ABL blitz....draw

I know the draw is out for the blitz...when can we get it on the forum??
isaac, go do your best work....(please, not commanding you, just asking a favour)

Topic #6194 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

its attached to the woodville web site

i've seen it there its probably on the centrals and north sites too as joint co ordinators

Reply #69906 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

possibly not on the centrals website due to a someone who use to be in charge of the site leaving and not passing on the password so that it can be updated (ie getting his name off the site as well)

Reply #69908 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Just ring up the hosting provider.

Reply #69911 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think that that is what they were going to do , but wanted to get incontact with the person first.

Reply #69912 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

dangerous leaving someone in charge of your site when he left the club

Reply #69924 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lets throw rocks at him when he comes up for the Blitz...wait he isn't coming cause he "can't see the wood for the trees, pettiness at the expense of having his team play in what should be a great lead into the season." (post #63897) what an unreasonable bastard. Wait that was wrong because his team is coming to the blitz&so confused&I am from centrals and I have spoken to the coach in question (who is still a friend of mine) and he has done all he can to help the club with the web page material. Even going as far as offering to help the new people responsible update it, but he is an unreasonable bastard. Fact of the matter is when he left the club, he left the web login and password on the desk from which he worked after being stood up 3 times for meetings to sit down with the new web masters but he is an unreasonable bastard. Oh well screw it lets throw rocks at him for being such an unreasonable bastard we are always looking to point the finger at someone else anyway. He'll do!

Reply #69929 | Report this post

john  
Years ago

you might have some issues there anonymouse #69929.

Reply #69952 | Report this post

pickles housemate  
Years ago

Anonymous(#69924) - Nevermind the "Any" key - try finding the "Return" key. lol.

Reply #69968 | Report this post

Spencer .. ;-)  
Years ago

How much is a weekend spectator pass to the Blitz tournament?

Reply #69988 | Report this post

jimmy de bas  
Years ago

Better be cheap considering petrol costs.

Reply #69992 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I am pretty sure it is $2 per person per day. Children/young people are free if they are in their uniforms.
Therewill be the pec dec as well as the Lions selling food outside. As well as limited bar facilities.
Sounds impressive doesnt it the amount of info that I know!!!! Nah not really just read it off the woodville site. :)

Reply #70032 | Report this post

Bullshit Artist  
Years ago

I thought I saw south women in the comp. They are playing in the same pool as southern that game could be an interestung to watch.

Reply #70053 | Report this post

pickles housemate  
Years ago

WOMENS GROUP A:
Southern
Eastern
South
Centrals

WOMENS POOL B:
West
North
Woodville
Norwood

8.40pm Friday
WOMENS: Southern V South

Reply #70067 | Report this post

pickles question  
Years ago

pickles: you know alot about the Tigers Senior program. Do you have an official role, or are you just a an avid fan?

Reply #70145 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Div 3 chickees coach still?

Reply #70147 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:40 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754