Years ago

Villenueva drops 48 on the Bucks

Charlie Villenueva scored 48 for the Raptors against the Bucks. So much for him not being worth being drafted at #7! Does anyone know the last time a rookie scored that much in a game?

Topic #6749 | Report this topic

52-Cans  
Years ago

Not sure dude but Iverson got 4 straight 40 point games as a rookie.

Top stuff by Charlie, NBA TV Broadband only showed about 3 of his scores when he hit 48, total bs, if someone scores that much we want to see them!

Reply #75621 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

I agree 52-cans

If it were Iverson, Kobe or Wade....we would see every shot

Reply #75637 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Bogut's minutes continue to drop. Also, Magloire is hardly getting minutes now too.

Reply #75651 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

but he scored 6 the two games before that...it was a randomly huge game

Reply #75660 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

Charlie V has well and truely surpassed the Bogeyman as the 2nd best rookie this season I'm afraid. I've seen a few of his games this year and he's been impressive,now he's gone and dropped 48 on 20/32 shooting (if ny nemory hold up).

In other news I saw Kobe's 81 point game yesterday, bloody hell, it's unreal, the third quarter is insane, he takes Lakers from well behind to the lead with 3 or 4 threes and a bunch of other baskets, somthing like 8/10 on the quarter, basically every 2nd time down the court he was shooting and making 80% of them including threes and other real tough shots. 4th is more of the same but with less threes. If you can get your hands on it then do it, I downloaded it for free through a torrent file, they're easy to find and easy to do.

Reply #75672 | Report this post

Should have Stayed at Uconn just one more year, maybe then they wouldn't have gotten beat by a number 11 seed.

Reply #75683 | Report this post

Wilt got 58 in a rookie game.

Reply #75685 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Billo, how about posting the link for us so we don't have to search for it?

Reply #75689 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

Looking back, I think Andrew porbably wishes he went to Atlanta, where he would be in a situation where he would be the main post guy and might actually get some touches and minutes.

Reply #75737 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:52 pm, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754