Years ago

West and Centrals stats

where is the west and centrals stats. or dont they matter

Topic #7221 | Report this topic

they don't matter. sorry

Reply #81063 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Already been asked and I've already explained - they haven't been sent to me. Try to keep up.

Update: I've now received the files and parsed the stats. In the future, if a boxscores hasn't been put up, it might be that there is a problem with the file, someone hasn't had a chance to send them through, an email went missing, or I haven't had the spare time to put them online, etc. Instead of a snipe about someone not caring about your team's boxscore, how about you email me off-forum and ask if the files have been received or something like that.

Reply #81064 | Report this post

6 points!!!!  
Years ago

you would have to be worried if you were in the west camp that you only beat centrals by 6pts without Centrals having Reggie, Jye and Graves.....I am not a centrals or a west fan - just a basic observation in hoop land

Reply #81083 | Report this post

enigma  
Years ago

i agree the centrals team was made up of all the juniors they are developing and the rest where low minute players besides wilky and atkins? west pretti much playing there regualer team. still a good game both teams in tripple figures 102 to 108 good game.

Reply #81814 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:26 pm, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754