Isaac
Years ago

Kings game tip-off 7PM, don't be late

Kings game tomorrow tips off at 7:04. NBL's official schedule says 7:10 but I believe the game plan involving Fox has tip-off at 7:04, so get there before 7.

Don't run late or you could well miss most of the first quarter!

Topic #8735 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

This was raised when we received the season tickets - the letter said 7:04 tip off and we thought it was a typo and should have been 7:40.

I hope they get the correct time out in the media, because others may have thought the same.

Reply #97983 | Report this post

box me out  
Years ago

Very exciting stuff. I will be noting with great interest Smyth's rotations.

Reply #98024 | Report this post

farley boys Rep  
Years ago

Dont you worry, the Farley crew will be there in plenty of time and in plenty of voice. What an exciting way to start the season at home, coming of an always touhg road trip to wollongong with a win and coming back to play against the team everybody loves to hate. BRIAN GOORJIAN the walking dick with ears... Will he sit down for perhaps on second in a game this season or will he be consistent in standing up like the erection that he is? should be a great game hope to see the fans in full voice, i know i will be!

Reply #98026 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

yeah, should be good...Bizzy, Skip, seals..any chance of a banner with a picture of a clock on it and a message for boy goorj?

Reply #98028 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

I think our banners have definitely improved this year, anyone who watched the World Champs will appreciate this banner.

Reply #98032 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

The banner has a picture and a message for a certain king/boomer.

Reply #98034 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I was at the Adelaide Airport last night and seen many of the Sydney Kings players there. I almost bumped into one of them who i didnt recognise, he was very tall and very very dark skinned, looked like a new import or something. Does anyone know who this might be??

Reply #98039 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Good work boys, I think I can guess it already...
Wont be at the game but will be looking on Fox for it.

Reply #98041 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Steve Carfino??

Reply #98042 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thanks DB5, i have just had a look on the Sydney Kings website (their pictures)and i believe it must have been Rodney Elliot. I Just didnt recognise him as i havent seen Sydney Kings play on tv yet this season.

Reply #98054 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Just messing with ya anon....
I think they have Elliot and Rowland as imports, have not seen either of them yet, looking forward to tonight.

Reply #98068 | Report this post

ritz  
Years ago

ANYTHING HAPPENIN PREGAME?

Reply #98078 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Fox are shooting their NBL Wrap programme from about 6:30 I think.

Reply #98081 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:09 pm, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754