Anonymous
Years ago

Jerseys

Heyy i was just wundering if any1 knows how much a new 36ers jersey costs and where to get them from?

Topic #8750 | Report this topic

Chewy  
Years ago

$60 from the DOME. Good quality. They're going to be in by the third home game this year. Have to order them otherwise. Catch is though that no number is on, so you have to pay extra for that.

I ordered one myself today. #44 HORVATH!

Reply #98137 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

They look great. The darker blue is classy and love the cut of the shoulders.

Reply #98179 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

We have jerseys now??

Damn, what happened to the singlets?

Reply #98201 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

great choice chewy, i just hope u can wear it next year coz horvath might be heading back to the US if he continues his current form - my new favourite players: The Monsta and Ninja

Reply #98221 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

by the way how much extra do the numbers cost?

Reply #98222 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Jersey's look great in person, but thought they looked very average on tv, too dark.

Reply #98240 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Agreed DJ - looked almost black last night on Fox

Reply #98241 | Report this post

Graeme LeBroy  
Years ago

I think the new uniforms are ordinary. For a team with very very skinny bodies, we have these singlets with arm holes that would bearly fit the man mountain Dean Uthoff. They look pretty silly in my opinion.

Reply #98313 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

From the Dragons web site:

"To compensate for demand the Dragons have ordered extra Ingles replica jersey's that will be for sale on southdragons.com in the coming weeks."

Reply #98322 | Report this post

ritz  
Years ago

so is it extra for a singlet with numbers?

Reply #98371 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

2 seasons ago I walked up to the merchandise table, as it was back then, & was willing to part with $160-$180 for a couple of "jerseys" for both my kids, not big kids, just your average 8 & 10 year olds.

To my suprise even though they had 20 + behind the table & even though it was mid season they couldnt find us 2 kids sizes. They put them on order & HEAPS OF MONTHS LATER they rang us just before the next season was to start to say they had got them in???

In disgust we had already bought a couple of NBA Sixer tops.

I dont want to be a rude "no-it-all", but if you cant have a key piece of merchandise ready for the 1st home game, in enough popular sizes, then whats the point?

As it turns out my kids are very happy with the NBA tops, and I dont have to shell out more money every time the team changes "jerseys".

Reply #98634 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:54 pm, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754