Kent Brockman
Years ago

When was the last time... Sixers and charges

That a sixer other than Brett took a charge?

Hustle and heart two things that were missing big time last night against the Gong.

Topic #8862 | Report this topic

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

I'm still waiting the 4 to 6 weeks for them to Gel, as Phil said.

...and no I don't believe in Santa Claus.

Reply #99769 | Report this post

Knackers  
Years ago

Darren tried a couple of times last night but they weren't called.

Pretty obvious I thought too

Reply #99771 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Um - David Copper took a charge the week beofre that either gave Worthington his 5th foul or sent him packing!

But yeah you are right guys like farley and copeland will never get a charge call...

Reply #99778 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Yeah thats something I dont get. I wont take a charge in social bball unless its Finals but these guys are getting paid shit loads to do something they love so they should be putting their bodies on the line.

Also I cant understand how they can shoot thousands of free throws and then they get to the game and hit only 1 out of 2 most the time.

Its these small things that make a huge difference and could help to win games for us.

Reply #99804 | Report this post

MS  
Years ago

Gee Kingjames you must be a real asset to your social team with an attitude like that!

Reply #99816 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

presure kingjames does wonderous and disasterous things all depends on how you mentally feel at the time

Reply #99822 | Report this post

russzz  
Years ago

I took a charge and didn't get called. My charge was an hour drive to get to the game, $3.50 for a small Coke, parking fees, $7.00 for a potatoe, a silent hour drive home with no recap on ABC radio. How's that for a charge? Where else can you get a charge like this? I forgot to mention the price of two admission tickets to see a team learning how to make excuses.

Reply #99853 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

$3.50 for a small coke, damn you got taken for a ride $3.50 is for 600ml coke same as united games crows/power still 30c cheaper then the show and 40c cheaper then the Entertainment centre, $7 potatoe is again same price as united games and in marion shopping centre,

guess you dont get out much

Reply #99880 | Report this post

russzz  
Years ago

Does that make it right, Thomo? Grab your ears and pull!!

Reply #99887 | Report this post

Horse  
Years ago

$9.20 for a coke, iced coffee and a packet of chips, yeah it's a bit rich after the $48 to see the game, truth is I wouldn't mind if we had a team worth watching. I can't for the life of me understand why we would not have axed Willie, given Dusty his money and given Brad Hill Willie's minutes. I guess Brad will just have to look else where next year to get the minutes he deserves.... while Smyth rides this team into the ground with NG in his pouch.

Reply #99920 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:54 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754