Anonymous
Years ago

Rychart vs Horvath!

After looking at an earlier post it sparked the question who is the better player, Dusty Rychart or Nick Horvath? Personally despite the poor record that the 36ers currently hold compared to the record when dusty was in town i think Nick is the better overall player. What are your thoughts?

Topic #8892 | Report this topic

Kwest  
Years ago

Probably Nick due to his ability to block shots and extra defensive length. But its a close call

Reply #100127 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Horvath's probably the better player, but Rychart had a way of scoring even if he wasn't being fed the ball. e.g., you don't remember a lot of times in which Rychart dominated the first quarter and then faded after that.

Reply #100142 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

I've seen nothing so far this season that would indicate any of the new players as being superior to the ones we lost. Atleast the old team played well together. Rychart had a consistency that I have seen nowhere in the league. He just seemed to know where to be at the right time all the time. Give me last year's team anytime.

Reply #100143 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Rychart was cut by the Giants,
Horvath was cut from a Laker trial.... mmmm.....

Reply #100164 | Report this post

MC  
Years ago

Only reason Horvath faded Friday night was no one was giving him the ball, pretty hard to score when you don't get the ball

Reply #100234 | Report this post

Kwest  
Years ago

Which is exactly what Dusty used to do. If you can only score when being fed the ball in your fav positions then fadeouts will occur.

Reply #100240 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

"defensive length" - WTF is that? Next we will be talking about Horvath's "tremendous up-side".

Reply #100246 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Horvath is superior.....just give him the ball damn it !!

Reply #100260 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

we'll see on friday night, predicted stats:
Horvath - 28pts 12rbs 3ast 2blk
Rychart - 12pts 8rbs 2ast 0blk

DUSTY IS PATHETIC/MONSTA IS BRILLIANT

Reply #100276 | Report this post

bballer  
Years ago

you are absolutely full of it xztatik! i hope Rychart drops 40 with the 6ers still with the win. You have no idea what you are on about.....did u watch at all last season? mr reliable. Just because he doesnt jump very high, he still dominates this league and would be an asset to any team...i sure am missing him being at the 36ers!

Reply #100280 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

make sure u come on this site saturday bballer so we can talk about how dusty got destroyed by horvath, and usually 'mr.reliables' are actually reliable eg. Maher, Horvath.

Reply #100324 | Report this post

Kwest  
Years ago

I hope for your sake that you are a pre-pubescent teenager.

Reply #100330 | Report this post

bballer  
Years ago

im not questioning the fact that Horvath is reliable...but my god, you saying Dusty Rychart isnt reliable is ridiculous!!! be greatful for a great server of the club..whats wrong with a player who has averaged about 20ppg for the last 4 seasons with us. Look at Farley, our other import, his average is 20 aswell. Look at boards, assists etc...Its not all about being spectacular xztatik....Open your eyes and look at what everyone else sees, that being Rychart most consistent player in the league. Admittedly, not the most spectacular, but gets the job done and did it against much bigger opposition. Not a bad effort for our club if you ask me. You are ridiculous if you dont think Rychart is a consistent player and i suggest you see someone.

Reply #100332 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i hope rychart pours down 40 pts this friday & shows the sixers what a BIG mistake it was getting rid of him.

Reply #100334 | Report this post

bballer  
Years ago

i second that totally....i will be XZTATIK!

Reply #100341 | Report this post

wak  
Years ago

Horvath is Rychart on the next level!

Reply #100361 | Report this post

box me out  
Years ago

"Only reason Horvath faded Friday night was no one was giving him the ball, pretty hard to score when you don't get the ball"

A true point guard in Maher would've made a different outcome last friday

Reply #100370 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

lol kwest
boxmeout and wak r the only smart people in this thread arent they.

Reply #100463 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Dude, Kwest said in the other thread that he thinks Horvath is a better player, just not by the extraordinary amount you seem to suggest.

Reply #100473 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

i aint payin out kwest i just like the other two

Reply #100943 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

kwest is funny, and right about the monsta

Reply #101122 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:38 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754