Dribbler
Years ago

DUSTY VINDICATED

Our learned fiend, xztatik, posted recently regarding his dislike of Dusty Rychart. Comparisons were made between Dusty and Nick Horvath, even though they play different positions, and Dusty gives ground in both height & weight. The game stats; Dusty. 21pts,13rebs,1ass,2stls,1blk,1t/o.
Nick. 22pts,11rebs,1ass,0stls,2blks,2t/os.
Both pretty impressive I reckon, and while I'd like to have both of them on my team, I'd pick Dusty first because I love his work ethic and his never say die attitude.

PS xztatic, I still want you to go away!!!

Topic #8964 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Id take Horvath everytime. Dusty has a tendancy to call his own sub...work ethic but unfit. And yeah your right, he does give up crucial height

Reply #101109 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

they actually are the same pos. both power forwards who can play C dribbler u tool, and dont spell my name wrong coz i aint goin nowhere. and i've admitted he had a great game... by his standards.

Reply #101111 | Report this post

Kwest  
Years ago

"coz i aint goin nowhere"

So you ARE going SOMEWHERE then?

Reply #101114 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

geez i cant write nothin without people pickin my writing apart (yes i know i did it again)

Reply #101118 | Report this post

bballer  
Years ago

someone who hates dusty makes me hate them......i dont know you at all, but what i do know of you i dont like. Keep up the bashing of people and you will get it in return.

Reply #101123 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

xztatik, what do you mean by "he had a great game... by his standards". He had a game that is typical of his standards, averages around 20 points and 10 rebounds per game. Can't you admit that you were wrong. A few days ago you said "Rychart "12pts 8rbs 2ast 0blk".

Reply #101125 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

bballer i was bashing dusty, if dusty himself wants to come on here and start bashing back then whatever, but i never started on you or EC or dribbler or anyone.
he averages 18 and 9, and when i said 12&8, that was an IMPROVEMENT from his last game (12&6).
And why the frick cant u people just accept my frickin opinion, are you tellin me ther are no players that u people dislike - i saw people callin jason smith a tool and others bagging lanard copeland (theyre right about copes though) dont you think people would disagree with those too, and just coz dusty played for the sixers and all you people worship the guy, you cant accept my opinion and get on with your sad little lives I DONT LIKE DUSTY RYCHART okay, get the frick over it.

Reply #101137 | Report this post

wolly  
Years ago

Dusty probably had a better game than horvath in my opinion.

hes amoung the best players of the nbl and and think it would be hard to disagree with that. if he can shine and a team full of stars like he did on friday doesnt that make him something.

i agree Horvath is a monster and putting up good numbers but he isnt exactly playing with a lot of good people. As for Dusty he has to content for his possition in that starting 5 every week because his team just has that many good people in it.

What im getting at is Horvaths stats are great and will probably be better than Dusty's stats this year but if Dusty was in our team and Horvath was in Briz Dustys stats would be better.

Reply #101161 | Report this post

Tce44  
Years ago

One of the advantages Dusty has this year is that teams won't be able to double him. Even Boucher is looking agressive in offence, and you wouldn't leave Black, Ere or Cj
open to double down.

Unfortunately it is the opposite with the 36ers. The only player you wouldn't leave to double Nick is Brett.

Reply #101166 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

xztatik, c'mon suck it up princess...

Reply #101167 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What is xztatik anyway???

Sounds like a medication that gets rid of herpies.....

Reply #101172 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Good point wolly. He top scored for his team Friday night, that makes him the star of the stars.

Reply #101173 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

tce44-i agree

Reply #101180 | Report this post

Skyhook  
Years ago

The award for the post with the most usage of the word "frick" goes to ...

Reply #101185 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

bahahaha nice Skyhook.....

Reply #101190 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

i cant say the real thing skyhook. isaac, don't block me for thes coz i'm just asking, are we allowed to say f**k with the two **'s?

also, tonights stats just in, 10pts, 7rbs and 1ast from 'mr.reliable'.

Reply #101235 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

no xztatik - if you say that word with the two **'s you'll get detention every night for month AND be grounded for two weeks.

Reply #101317 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:03 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754