Isaac
Years ago

36ers vs Slingers, tomorrow night

The Slingers are in town tomorrow night, visiting the Dome for the first time.

Like Adelaide, they've won two straight and could cause trouble with a solid frontcourt and capable guards.

Any thoughts on this game?

For those yet to get their tickets, tip-off is 7:30, Saturday night, and it's not on Fox.

Topic #9741 | Report this topic

Nick  
Years ago

The Slingers are dangerous. Helms, Chandler, and Knight are all very capable of going for big numbers. I think the Slingers will put up a good fight for a lot of the match but I reckon the Sixers are turning the corner and will get up by 10.

Reply #111285 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

I think its shaping up as one of the best sixers game of the season (probably end up being an anti-climax).

Slingers have a very strong team and im surprised they aren't doing much better! They will be tough to beat tomorrow night.

I am expecting a good crowd with a great night of basketball. I think it will be a close game that could go either way. I just hope that we see the competitive Sixers not the heartless Sixers.

Reply #111293 | Report this post

Nino  
Years ago

Adelaide have a better front court and much better back court, believe this will be a big blow out. Result may be decided by the half. If the breakers beat the Dragons, the 6ers season will start to look healthy.

Reply #111308 | Report this post

Johnny Sack  
Years ago

YAY! - for Pero... One of the few people that has his/her name tattoed on his/her body... not to mention - to get Andrew Gaze in enough of a lather to have to be restrained by his Tigers teammates...

Reply #111309 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Some interesting odds tonight.

UniTab is paying $6 for the Slingers to lead at halftime but the Sixers to take it out.

Brad Davidson is paying $2.15 to shoot more 3's than Darren Ng ($2.50) on Centrebet

For game high points on Centrebet
Chandler - $3.90
Farley - $3.90
Horvath - $4.20
Helms - $4.75
Maher - $5.00

I think Horvath will dominate in the middle again tonight so Im chucking $20 on him.

Reply #111354 | Report this post

kdog  
Years ago

Sixers by 17.

Reply #111358 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

What are the odds on:

Sixers winning
Slingers winning

Reply #111364 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Odds are:

Adelaide 1.36
Slingers 3.08

Ill tell you a pretty good bet tonight. Oscar vs Jacob to see who can hit the most 3's.

Oscar shoots close to 5 a game and hits basically 2 while jacob shoots about 3 a game and hits close to 2 also. Jacob has a better percentage but I would think Oscar would win this battle.

Nino and Skip I think you guys are underestimating Singapore's big guys infact i reckon they have a much better front line then us.

Knight, Melmeth, Chandler, Pero vs Horvath, Cooper, Wheeler, Majstrovich.

I think Horvath will have to work hard for his points tonight but I think Farley will outscore him. Farley with 24+ points I think my guess is 30.

Reply #111371 | Report this post

Annon  
Years ago

anyone have a score?

Reply #111388 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Looks like 6ers won by 2

102 - 100

well done guys!

Reply #111389 | Report this post

Annon  
Years ago

Thanks Statman

Reply #111390 | Report this post

Melvin Corpuscle  
Years ago

6ers 102 - 100 win ... we nearly choked, were up by 17 with 8:48 to go .... cardiac kids.

Reply #111391 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

scary end, coopers on some sort of drugs last few weeks hes like a demon possed person,

a wins a win but geez scared the shizer out of me

Reply #111392 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:38 pm, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754