Shopping for basketball stuff at Amazon is fun!
Being bored at work and all, I headed to Amazon to see what obscure basketball products I could buy.
I bashed in "basketball" to see what would come up, and found squillions of hits - so I had to get selective.
I thought there would be some strange books, and there were:
- A Game & Much More: Applying Principles of Basketball to the Christian Life
- Paddy on the Hardwood: A Journey in Irish Hoops
- Playboy's Guide to Basketball Betting
But it only started getting really interesting once I narrowed my search a bit further:
- A search for "basketball" and "frogs" revealed these
- "basketball" in the Gourment Foods section has the killer Hoop Gum 40
- A Milwaukee Bucks hardhat?
- A basketball/fish lamp?
- A Dallas Mavericks Xmas ornament?
- Basketball nappy bags or orthodontically designed basketball dummy?
- A basketball slow cooker?
I must be off - there's online shopping (and lots of it) to do.