Years ago

Schenscher plays again

Luke has played again for Portland. In 4 mins he achieved 0-2 shots, 1 rebound and 1 personal foul.

Topic #11030 | Report this topic

Nick  
Years ago

Lets hope his minutes improve.

Reply #127949 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

good to see him actually getting court time

Reply #127971 | Report this post

Years ago

i hope his minutes improve as well! But at least he is playing in the nba. Hope he comes to the sixers though

Reply #127972 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I didn't mean to sownd negative, I'm happy that he's even on an NBA roster, I just hope he gets more time to prove himself.

Reply #127981 | Report this post

David K  
Years ago

4 minutes.. mmm. He's only been signed to play these sort of minutes. He would be better off playing in Europe or here. He would get more court time and improve his game. Australia needs a big functioning tall centre, Anstey, Anderson, Rogers, just don't have the really big height to dominate at centre.

Reply #128013 | Report this post

David K  
Years ago

I should add Bogut to that list as well. Why can't Australia produce a dominant scoring centre, even Bogut doesn't come close.

Reply #128014 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:19 pm, Sun 28 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754