wanted footage of 98 gf post match function

does anyone have footage of the post match function in the davis cup room after the 36ers won game 2 of the grand final in 1998. i would live a copy because i want to add it to my dvd of the two games.

thanks

Topic #11095 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

davis cup room??

Reply #129196 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

rookie any chance of a copy of those games

Reply #129197 | Report this post

working on them now i can do two separate dvd's or put them on the one but would like to have footage of the davis cup room to go with it.

have you changed mobile numbers??????

Reply #129198 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What and where is the davis cup room?

Reply #129200 | Report this post

the davis cup room is a function room at the national tennis centre in melbourne. this is where the after match championship function was held when the 36ers won the championship that year. it was hastily renamed the mark davis room by everyone who attended.

Reply #129203 | Report this post

Pugsley  
Years ago

I think he means the Mark Davis Room?

Reply #129204 | Report this post

I know what it was called I was there it was the davis cup room because all the stuff in the room was about the davis cup in tennis.

Reply #129206 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:29 pm, Wed 8 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754