Mike
Years ago

NH: Where can I get a poster printed?

I need to print an A0 poster ( poster has no 'big' pictures and has a small amount of writing meaning there is mostly white background showing) does anybody know of any company who would be able to print this of cheaply (meaning the poster doesn't need to be on shiny paper or anything)?

Topic #11597 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Ochre Digital, Visual Com?

Maybe $150?

Might find it tough to find someone to print A0 unless you head to a screen printer?

No idea, just going on tips called across the room to me.

Reply #135556 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

Most engineering offices have A0 printers...do you know any engineers?

Reply #135571 | Report this post

damrob  
Years ago

Most surveyors have A0 plotters too.

Reply #135660 | Report this post

damrob  
Years ago

Aish data and Design (Michael Aish ex Norwood SANFL star) on Glen Osmond Road will do an A0 plot for you. Not sure on cost, but it certainly would be a hell of a lot less than $150. Would expect you'd get change from $20 if you just want it printed on standard 80 gsm Ashbond paper, but I might be wrong.

Reply #135661 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:53 pm, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754