Spinner
Years ago

Newley's Replacement

Is there any word on Newley's replacement yet?

His departure must have freed up some money and with Chappell showing as the only import, are we looking for another or a local?

Topic #12581 | Report this topic

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

suggest you read the threads below for answers to this and many other questions, especially it seems the price of CRT monitors in this day and age.

Reply #146435 | Report this post

Melvin Corpuscle  
Years ago

... and we do have two imports. Maybe check our roster before asking questions ..

Reply #146448 | Report this post

Spinner  
Years ago

The transaction tracker on NBL site only reflects Chappell as being an import. I was guessing that Balinger may have got his status already and is not considered an import?

Pardon me all over the place!!

Was good that Kent pointed me to the CRT thread though....some gold in there!!!!!

Reply #146453 | Report this post

Melvin Corpuscle  
Years ago

hey look at that ! sorry bro, my bad. maybe i need to check before commenting ...

Reply #146497 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:20 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754