Mike Hunt
Years ago

Has Reggie finally found a home for 2005?

Do we know if Paul Vandengergh has decided who he will lpay for in 2005, I heard he was talking to just about everyone, even West.

Will Jarrod Hammond be in the deal I hear they are a couple when it comes to 2005. Thats alot of after game food to keep those two happy.

Topic #1291 | Report this topic

John Chinagen  
Years ago

I hear he is joining his old mate Ricky at the lions and that Hammo is also on that ticket.
I hope Justin passes the ball to the new guys.

Reply #14741 | Report this post

I think the toughest part of the deal was getting Hammo a Gig.

Reply #14762 | Report this post

John Chinagen  
Years ago

Na Hammo needs court time if he lands at the lions he will almost Ave a double double, he has a sleepy 3 point shot that may get a run next season.

Reply #14765 | Report this post

!!!!  
Years ago

sounds like some people trying to talk up the package and the worth of jarred - now that is sounding desperate

Reply #14769 | Report this post

Sir Spark  
Years ago

Hammo is a gun, don't be fooled. I previously underestimated him because of the lack of court time he recieves at a certain club. After playing against him and watching him play big minutes you can really appreciate what the guy can do

Reply #14805 | Report this post

ohyeah  
Years ago

watched hammo play since u16s coaches at woodville, smyth, parsons, simpson, york all didn't give him big minutes sure he can shoot the ball, sure he can take the rebounds but he can make some dumb fouls and equally dumb plays.

4 coaches never a consistent starter ...player problem not the coach

Reply #14806 | Report this post

Hammo lover  
Years ago

Player problem, get real, he has been playing behind Whitmore, Brenton, Joseph, Bradley, Janette, Henderson, Holder, Puddifoot, these guys arent bums, if he is given court time he will provide the goods.
Hell I'm keen to put money on it.

Reply #14834 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

I heard today that Reggie is actually in deep talks with another club, and it aint Centrals.

Reply #14842 | Report this post

pooh boy  
Years ago

I heard its centrals. They couldnt hammo *I mean hammer* out a deal anywhere else.

Reply #14844 | Report this post

Pete "The Greek"  
Years ago

Reggie is currently talking to Greek Division 2 club "Kalamata- Black Storm", he wishes to emmulate his chilhood heroes Giannakis and Gallis and it's a stepping stone in playing in the 2nd Biggest Show on Earth....The Greek League.

Giannakis foooooooooor THREEEEEEEE!

Reply #14903 | Report this post

Up in smoke  
Years ago

Its a done deal Reggie has submitted his clearance papers, he is off to the Lions.

Hammo will follow shortly like the Baa Baa he is.

Reply #15245 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:14 pm, Sun 28 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754